The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I hope to go to Camp America and I am from Belfast N.Ireland so if u have any queries just add me on [email protected].

irishgal101
is anyone planning on going from n.ireland, i might go, im just after turning 18, last year of high school. do you have 2 ave special skills. iv worked wif children b4
Reply 361
i found out by email after 6 days! i was oooo excited
just need to get placed now :smile:
whats all this about extra application forms though...?
thats great, im still waiting cos they havent got some stuff cos of the postal strike :-( I jsut want to know if i got through past interview!! x
had my interview in august! all sorted, second deposit paid etc. but i have a notice saying they haven't recieved my CRB form?! I'm so confused, what should I do?
Laura, mine says the same, I phoned them up and they said its just an error and that if it hasnt changed after friday then to phone them back so dont worry :smile: Im excited now feels like things are finally happening x
ahhh thank you :smile: yeh i just rang them and the woman was saying its just a server error! ahh everything is so real, i just want to start circulating the camps! and i want to log onto the participants zone just to have a snoop! so excited!
What envelope does the CRB check come in?

I'm away at uni. I had my interview a while ago, so it should have arrived (hopefully.) So i think i'll ask my Mother to send it to me, so i can then forward it to the CA office.
I just realised I still haven't recieved my CRB in the post? should I contact my interviewer?
Its a plainish envelope as far as I remember, nothing distinctive and unless you have been 8 weeks without it back, wait a week or two more.
i paid for mine about 6 weeks ago and havent had it back yet so i think maybe its just taking a while
good stuff maaaan i wish theyd sort it out
McFlynn09

irishgal101

Heya, I am from N.Ireland and I went with Camp America last year and I am returning to the same camp this year... so if you have any questions feel free to ask..:p:
when can i/how do i log into the participants area? it just keeps going back to the main page when i type my username (email) and password in!
Reply 373
Booked my BUNAC interview the other day for December. Can't believe after 3 years of wanting to do this, I have finally got around to it!
laura____x
when can i/how do i log into the participants area? it just keeps going back to the main page when i type my username (email) and password in!

you can only do that when you get to a certain stage in the application process - think when your CRB comes back and it says your app is circulating
s_k
Booked my BUNAC interview the other day for December. Can't believe after 3 years of wanting to do this, I have finally got around to it!

woohoo, you will love it. One of the best things you'll ever do
laura____x

Do you mean CA login? or which part? Are you absolutely sure you can't log in. Try going to the forum and logging in from there. How far along in the process are you? I can't remember but maybe you can't get there until, "ready to be placed.":smile:
tradingmyheartforyours
Do you mean CA login? or which part? Are you absolutely sure you can't log in. Try going to the forum and logging in from there. How far along in the process are you? I can't remember but maybe you can't get there until, "ready to be placed.":smile:

oooh right okay well i have my member number and all that. it just says they haven't recieved my CRB ill try again once that goes away :smile:! thank you though
Nah i remember that happening to me! - I used to try over and over to log in lol! You can view the forum etc.. but just can't log in, its very annoying just wait a little longer and you should be able to!
Holamigo
Nah i remember that happening to me! - I used to try over and over to log in lol! You can view the forum etc.. but just can't log in, its very annoying just wait a little longer and you should be able to!

:hello: I've been around this sub-forum for a while and now I really want to do Camp America, hopefully at special needs camp...
You seem to know a lot about this, so do you know would we have to leave England? I'm on a gap year atm, but I have an exam on 29th June '10, which I think may prevent me from going to camp america this year :frown:

Thanks in advance :smile:

Latest