The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
I've seen girls quickly touch their hair at breakneck speed the moment they glanced at me though, if you get what im saying.

It means nothing. I think you need to get over yourself.
Reply 21
I always touch my hair when I'm uncomfortable or I feel self concious... Do you stare at them to make them feel that way? Maybe if you added your look with a smile they might stop?
Reply 22
Anonymous
Is this the only reason? Need girls to confirm.

Girl touching her hair can mean two things:
boy, I like that guy
and..
boy, my hair is soft :biggrin:

If she was looking at you while doing it, she wants you, loverboy :biggrin:
Reply 23
Myiesha_90
I always touch my hair when I'm uncomfortable or I feel self concious... Do you stare at them to make them feel that way? Maybe if you added your look with a smile they might stop?

I try to, but if they weren't attracted to me.. . .they wouldnt really touch their hair right?
Reply 24
Roxanda
Girl touching her hair can mean two things:
boy, I like that guy
and..
boy, my hair is soft :biggrin:

If she was looking at you while doing it, she wants you, loverboy :biggrin:

Yeah they do it whilst looking at me, also.. . .if you stare at a guy. . .you obviously like him right?
Reply 25
Anonymous
I want to know one thing.. why do girls touch their hair quickly when they look at me. Sometimes they just lightly touch it looking nervous, sometimes they act like they need to do their hair. .. but it already looks fine.

I touch my hair when im feeling uncomfortable
Anonymous
Me and you gyal.. no long ting, I'll touch your hair all night long if you want.

Ah baby, your words of seduction is making me yearn for your long ting.
Reply 27
sophisticated
It means nothing. I think you need to get over yourself.

You know you really want me.
Reply 28
Cultivated
Some wise girl once sang to me:
Touch my body hair
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body hair
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.

I think you should take her advice, OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8&feature=related
Reply 29
Yazmin
I touch my hair when im feeling uncomfortable

Why would you feel uncomfortable though if you look at a guy.
Maybe you've just been speaking to a lot of shy girls.
Reply 31
Anonymous
Why would you feel uncomfortable though if you look at a guy.

im a shy person
Reply 32
Don't know about general consensus but I sometimes just touch my hair when i'm bored (look for split ends etc) or sometimes this neurotic wave just passes through me and I feel like my hair might be messed up when it might not be.

But of course, it could just be their way of telling you that they like you.
Reply 33
Anonymous
You wastegash.

whatever
Reply 34
I do this when I talk and look at the guy I like.
touch/flip/twirl my hair,I just play with my hair all the time to be honest
Reply 35
haha, what hair? :P

i kid, i kid.

erm well either you're utterly drop-dead gorgeous, or you're fishing for compliments. i don't know which.
Anonymous
You know you really want me.

Yeah, wow, I'm such a sucker for people who hide behind Anon when trying to big up how much of a tough hot guy they are. If you think so much of yourself with all these girls "touching their hair" for you, then why the anonymous huh? Loser :p:
Reply 37
sophisticated
Yeah, wow, I'm such a sucker for people who hide behind Anon when trying to big up how much of a tough hot guy they are. If you think so much of yourself with all these girls "touching their hair" for you, then why the anonymous huh? Loser :p:

EXACTLY!
Anonymous
Me and you gyal.. no long ting, I'll touch your hair all night long if you want.

you are a troll looking for attention.
Reply 39
pitchayak
haha, what hair? :P

i kid, i kid.

erm well either you're utterly drop-dead gorgeous, or you're fishing for compliments. i don't know which.

I think this, I'm not trolling either.. but I think girls are too intimidated to actually come up and talk to me.

Latest

Trending

Trending