The Student Room Group

Bisexual Female. I'm only attracted to oriental girls!

I have a bit of a dilemma. For a while now I have known that I am attracted to boys and girls. But the trouble I have is that I am only attracted to oriental looking girls. (e.g chinese, japanese, thai, Korean heritage).
This is proving tough as I would like a relationship with a girl yet I have never found a girl of oriental heritage or who comes from eastern asia that is also bisexual or lesbian. I am unsure whether this is because of strict upbringings or strict cultures, pardon my ignorance!
Or whether they dislike western looking girls perhaps?
I have long brown hair, blue eyes, I am very feminine looking. Perhaps they presume I do not like girls by the way I look as I am a very girly girl!

Are there oriental bisexual/ lesbian societies in england? It would be great if someone could help me out! Thank you!
Reply 1
Why don't you go to a gay bar/club?

I am sure there are oriental lesbians/bisexuals even if there are less of them about.

I find you tend not to find what you want when you're looking for it...
Reply 2
go to match.com or something :smile: come on, finding people is so easy these days... the internet has sucked all the skill out of it. :P
Like this ?:

i'm bisexual and i'm born to chinese parents in england, but i really dont feel there'd be any 'oriental bisexual/ lesbian societies', although u can wish realllly hard.

It seems kinda weird how u just seem attracted to oriental looking girls. I think it can be harder girls from a traditional chinese family to be open about their sexuality, but i that shouldnt mean u cant find someone that u like.

I think u should just carry on as normal, there's no need to actively seek people out. Someone special will come your way naturally.
im bisexual and im korean! But i dont even know if i should claim myself as one, since i have never come across a REAL girl that i get drawn to in real life. Instead, i have mere 2 or 3 celebrities that i am sexually attracted to and are girls. so maybe im not a bisexual. or maybe i am. OH WELL!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending