The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Every time guys try to say something immature as such I usually respond with "well you came out of a vagina, which once had periods itself, still feeling grossed out?"
menagerie
HAHA. Every hot girl you have ever liked has had a period before. Haha, all of them 'unclean' with bloody 'fanny nappies'. Haha, ruining their images for you.

I don't know... lots of the 'models' might not have :s-smilie:
C++Hacker
Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)

Grow up. :dontknow:
learner_dancer
Every time guys try to say something immature as such I usually respond with "well you came out of a vagina, which once had periods itself, still feeling grossed out?"

Don't they just reply - "yes" lol
let's think about what girls think about guys jizzing in their pants and such.. hmmmm.
C++Hacker
Maybe because through out the day girls are walking around with either a fanny nappy on filled with blood or a cotton stick is up there just absorbing it all. :puke:
that's just nasty, it's like guys taking a dump in a nappy and just walk around in it, or even worse shoving some funnel type of device up to collect it all (some male tampon equivalent for the ass thing)

What about a rubber cup instead? :bigsmile: Does that make it any more bareable? (sp?)

Anyway it's not the same because 'taking a dump' is voluntary in that it can be held until an appropriate time. Blood cannot be 'held' and I think 'fanny nappys' and 'cotton sticks' are a little better than letting it flow out all day..
sprout.
What I find gross about guys: smeg.

score.
Reply 27
C++Hacker
For me it is like just a complete turn off when it comes to thinking about girls and their periods. I mean, it's just a disgusting process...people say nature and the body is beautiful but not when it comes to menstruation! The whole notion is just totally nasty, and kind of makes me question a girl's hygiene if I find she is on her period I immediately think ' :eek3: oh no, has she showered regularly? is she just walking around with that fanny nappy all smothered in blood? :puke: ' Also just absolutely hate it when girls just find an excuse to tell us they're on their period, immediately this nasty graphic mental image comes in my head! :mad:

So guys, what do you think about this, are you put off it as much as I am? and girls, what do you find about guys that is totally gross?

As a girl, let me assure you that girls are just as put off by "fanny nappies" as men, so the majority of us do shower often because it is foul. Also, it's usually blokes who are quick to place the blame upon PMS when a girl shows even one glimmer of pissed-offedness.

Top marks for spelling menstruation correctly though..
I find it gross aswell, vile actually.

And girls trying to defend themselves - How would you feel if guys bled from their penises..

/period. - lol
Reply 29
SleepingSelene
let's think about what girls think about guys jizzing in their pants and such.. hmmmm.

Pants? since when?

I think by pants you meant a girls face :awesome:
What else is a girl's face for. that's why guys care about how the girl's face looks like, so they can splash out their own white paint and create a piece of art :yep:
CookieArun
And girls trying to defend themselves - How would you feel if guys bled from their penises..

I'd lol
OP gotta bad case of the menophobia.
Reply 32
dutty dutty birds with their dutty dutty periods.
Is the OP aware he was born in a great big bloody mess close to the one that he is describing?
Originally Posted by Smile88egc
And the thing i find most gross about a guy is bad hygiene, particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol

cowsgoquack:
What on? Their trouser? Their hand? How is that unhygienic anyway!

-----------------------------------------------
(my quote button isnt working)

With the toilet paper used for wiping urine from your genitals fool!
cowsgoquack
Don't they just reply - "yes" lol

They usually reply with "well it's different" and then I force them to elaborate and watch their faces twist and turn with disgust as they spew out those dreaded words...

And then I just calmly tell them it's all natural, and they wouldn't be here if it weren't for periods...
Smile88egc

do men have toilet paper in urinals :confused: i thought they didn't usually supply it? i dont see why they'd get urine on their genitals anyway... unless they're retarded surely
Reply 37
Ive developed a 6th sense. Not joking, I've guessed 98% of the time when my gf is on her periods. She isnt one of them girls who become really emotional and annoying during it but I can just tell. It all started when she told me that her first period was on my birthday - I'm mental scarred.
Whenever she has period pains sometimes, I try lightening up her mood by making us both act as PMS Girl
Reply 38
Smile88egc
Originally Posted by Smile88egc
And the thing i find most gross about a guy is bad hygiene, particularly the act of 'shaking' after peeing. Just freaking wipe it! lol

cowsgoquack:
What on? Their trouser? Their hand? How is that unhygienic anyway!

-----------------------------------------------
(my quote button isnt working)

Genitals? no no, us guys aren't like you girls...when we urinate we keep it going as a uniform stable projectile, it doesn't go all over our genitals! that's just nasty.
Having never used a urinal i wouldn't know, but what i'm saying is there should be paper if there isn't!

You'd get far more bj's if you did wipe boys, im sure of it.

Latest

Trending

Trending