The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by niddlez
Just got an unconditional from Bournemouth!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN"T EVEN

Congratulations!! :biggrin:
Reply 441
First offer through! So pleased. Since I have an unconditional, I added in a fifth crazy choice: York for English. Bring it on.
Reply 442
Original post by Muffinz
First offer through! So pleased. Since I have an unconditional, I added in a fifth crazy choice: York for English. Bring it on.

Congratulations!
Original post by Amy124
So annoying, especially seeing other people who have offers from unis im applying to for my course :frown:
Yeah i live in NI as well :smile: my friends from last year said that you could get an offer in november but your far more likely to wait till feb :angry: i feel like visiting the law department and demanding a decision :biggrin:

Woa, just had a glance at your academic achievement. You look like genius! lol Is there a secret to how you do so well? If so, please do share :colondollar: lol

Oh... By the way! I got an acknowledgement from Queen's there a few days ago :biggrin:
Reply 444
I applied nearly a month ago and all I have is one acknowledgement! This is killing me, I am one of the only people on my school who's applied and still not had an offer :frown:
Reply 445
Got my first two acknowledgements today. Crazily excited :biggrin:
Reply 446
Original post by rebekaht
I applied nearly a month ago and all I have is one acknowledgement! This is killing me, I am one of the only people on my school who's applied and still not had an offer :frown:

They're probably saving up all the really awesome offers for later!
Reply 447
It's good to know that there are others like me. I think it's going to drive me crazy to wait till late January or even February. When got my first acknowledgement email I jumped around and just felt like hugging everyone. :biggrin:
I sent my appl. to UCAS on the 15th and still got no letter from them, that really is annoying, the first thing I do when I come home is checking the mail. XD
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 448
Original post by KaHelene
It's good to know that there are others like me. I think it's going to drive me crazy to wait till late January or even February. When got my first acknowledgement email I jumped around and just felt like hugging everyone. :biggrin:
I sent my appl. to UCAS on the 15th and still got no letter from them, that really is annoying, the first thing I do when I come home is checking the mail. XD

The welcome pack thing isn't really that great and if you have gotten into Track then it makes even less of a difference. There is something nice about having the physical "what happens now" booklet to read, though, lol! Hopefully you'll get your pack through soon, mine took forever as well! I sent mine off on the 14th and only got it a couple of days ago.
Reply 449
Original post by niddlez
They're probably saving up all the really awesome offers for later!

Thank you :biggrin: I hope so, I am unbelievably impatient! What are you applying for?
Reply 450
Well I live in Germany and that means it probably will take even longer. Some might call me pessimistic but I kind of expect it to get lost or something after all the trouble I had with UCAS...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 451
Thank you :biggrin: I hope so, I am unbelievably impatient! What are you applying for?

I'm applying for Film Studies. My first choice is Queen Mary but apparently I will have to wait an excruciatingly long time before I hear back from them!

Original post by KaHelene
Well I live in Germany and that means it probably will take even longer. Some might call me pessimistic but I kind of expect it to get lost or something after all the trouble I had with UCAS...

Everything is going to be fine!

And sending your UCAS from Germany won't delay it, I don't think. I live in Dubai!

I applied to Birmingham for Politics too and they were pretty fast with the acknowledgement.
Reply 453
Original post by niddlez
I'm applying for Film Studies. My first choice is Queen Mary but apparently I will have to wait an excruciatingly long time before I hear back from them!

Oooh well fingers crossed they'll reply nice and early for you with an offer :smile:
Reply 454
Original post by yahyahyahs
I applied to Birmingham for Politics too and they were pretty fast with the acknowledgement.

Ohh god, I'm terrified now. They haven't acknowledged me! And they're my first choice :frown:
Original post by Muffinz

Congrats and good luck with your other choices :wink:
Hopeful that I'll also hear from someone soon...
Got an acknowledgement from King's College :woo: Now where are the offers!! :frown:
Original post by niddlez
Just got an unconditional from Bournemouth!

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN"T EVEN

Congratulations!! :woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by jeffercake
I've not had anything yet, not even an acknowledgement :frown:
But then I am a mature student, and apparently we get left til last at pretty much most unis!
Gah!

have some faith jeffercake i am sure you will hear something soon.from what i can remember when i applied years ago it was about 4-6 weeks before i receive any kind of acknowledgement:biggrin:
Reply 459
KCL just sent me an acknowledgement, now perhaps I can calm down a bit! I know they don't mean anything but it was still making me nervous... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending