The Student Room Group

What do you think of SugarDaddies? :)

This poll is closed

Would you marry a SugarDaddy/SugarMommy aged +35?

Yes, it's a unique chance! 32%
No,people would call me whore! 37%
I would not marry people aged 55-90 but I would consider someone between 35-5532%
Total votes: 19
With the economical recession, Berlusconi told italian females to marry a rich man (most of rich men are old),thus, he was infering to look for a SugarDaddy. Would you do it? What do you think about those who do it? (Please don't use the term bitches).:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Degrading on the both ends, and exactly something I would expect Berlusconi to say. Of course he'd tell women to marry rich old men. He is a rich old man. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't listen to old Silvio anyway, with the state of his economy. I do admire his grasp of life though - he's so much more colourful than our politicians, terrified of being 'un-PC'.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Silvio says a lot of ****.
Reply 3
my sister signed up toone of those websites as a joke and this guy kept sending her messages of course she didn't reply worth it though hell funny, anyway we saw the guy on tv he was a serious millionaire however money doesn't buy cool
Reply 4
meh, wish i had a rich guy to buy me things.
Reply 5
Original post by harrietta
meh, wish i had a rich guy to buy me things.

SugarDaddies.com Meet an old wringled-smelly-sex obssessed rich man in his sixties. He would make you veeeeeeeery happy.:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Stasiaxx
my sister signed up toone of those websites as a joke and this guy kept sending her messages of course she didn't reply worth it though hell funny, anyway we saw the guy on tv he was a serious millionaire however money doesn't buy cool

:eek:Tell us the name.:eek: Tell us the name. :eek:
Ummm I'f marry whoever I fell for, regardless of their age/wealth. Yes that includes 90 y/o
Reply 8
Original post by SoulfulBoy
SugarDaddies.com Meet an old wringled-smelly-sex obssessed rich man in his sixties. He would make you veeeeeeeery happy.:smile:

Hahahaha!

I now no longer need to worry about uni fees, i've got a pensioner paying for it!
Original post by lovely_me
Degrading on the both ends, and exactly something I would expect Berlusconi to say. Of course he'd tell women to marry rich old men. He is a rich old man. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't listen to old Silvio anyway, with the state of his economy. I do admire his grasp of life though - he's so much more colourful than our politicians, terrified of being 'un-PC'.

I think there's a difference between being scared of being un-PC and Mr Berlusconi.
Well money buys happiness so I am sure anyone in this sort of relationship would be incredibly happy.
Reply 11
Original post by ipulledhermione
Ummm I'f marry whoever I fell for, regardless of their age/wealth. Yes that includes 90 y/o

Are you publicly stating that you would marry a 90 years old person?:eek: Just wow!:eek: I heard elder people might be quite caring as they have a short lifespan...Consider my idea.:colone:
they're very sweet
Reply 13
:eek:Tell us the name.:eek: Tell us the name. :eek:

he wasn't famous tbh he seemed abit dodgy we don't corresponde any more
Reply 14
Original post by harrietta
Hahahaha!

I now no longer need to worry about uni fees, i've got a pensioner paying for it!

Some TSR girls are kind of money-thirsty kind of people...:s-smilie:
Reply 15
Original post by StephenP91
Well money buys happiness so I am sure anyone in this sort of relationship would be incredibly happy.

:eek::eek:What?:eek: Are you publicly stating that anyone with money can buy you?:rolleyes::rolleyes: Holy ****!:rolleyes: I made the thread because it was a funny topic. But I would never expect someone to say that.:eek: Are you really that desperate for money? My, don't watch Desperate Housewives again!!!!! Am I clear,:colone:dear?
Reply 16
Original post by Mastermind`
they're very sweet

Sure.:colone:
Reply 17
Original post by Stasiaxx
he wasn't famous tbh he seemed abit dodgy we don't corresponde any more

That's why you left him...because he was not famous.:colone: Just wow! Young british women looking for SugarDaddies...:rolleyes:
Reply 18
Some TSR girls are kind of money-thirsty kind of people...:s-smilie:

don't worry, i am really joking.

i honestly think the whole old guy/much younger woman is just...wrong

kind of makes me shudder *shudder*

Are you publicly stating that you would marry a 90 years old person?:eek: Just wow!:eek: I heard elder people might be quite caring as they have a short lifespan...Consider my idea.:colone:

Older people can be funny, charming and really quite sexy. Even if they are poor! You don't have to be a rich Sugar Daddie to attract a woman. Not me anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending