The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannah_dru
Not always, no.

The exact point I said 'the pill always makes girl's breasts bigger' is unclear to me.
Cerazette made mine increase by a cup size. Rest of me is same.
Original post by AskMeAnything
The exact point I said 'the pill always makes girl's breasts bigger' is unclear to me.

Why?
microgynon made me put on weight and so i went from a 34A to a 34B, but then i moved onto Yasmin and went from a 34B to a 34D and didn't put on weight like i did with the microgynon

but i was only 16 when i went on the pill so who knows if i'd have grown to a D without it!!
I was on microgynon, went from a C to an E. Came off it and haven't changed. I am stuck with these forever, haha!
Reply 25
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
I was on microgynon, went from a C to an E. Came off it and haven't changed. I am stuck with these forever, haha!

wall i imagine those propane tanks might be givin g you back problems so you could get reductions for free.
No birth control pill guarantees bigger boobs!
Original post by jolteon
wall i imagine those propane tanks might be givin g you back problems so you could get reductions for free.

Very true - did think about it but I'm emotionally attached :frown: lol
Reply 28
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Very true - did think about it but I'm emotionally attached :frown: lol

that must be really weird, to have no skin attaching you to your boobs i mean seriously, they just hover in front of you, bound by your emotional predilection for large boobs that have the same dna as you
Lol, imagine all the horny boys if there was a common male contraceptive pill.

"This pill makes your penis bigger!"
Original post by jolteon
that must be really weird, to have no skin attaching you to your boobs i mean seriously, they just hover in front of you, bound by your emotional predilection for large boobs that have the same dna as you

Exactly that. Its not what you might call conformative, but hey - who wants to be average ay?
You could also consider trying the implant. It obviously affects women differently, but in my experience I've not put on any weight and my boobs have increased a cup size.
Reply 32
you are a receptive one, would you like to be my familiar here/
Original post by jolteon
you are a receptive one, would you like to be my familiar here/

Are you addressing me? Receptive....I think its better known as epicness.
Reply 34
well okay but i should warn you that law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second.
Reply 35
Jesus just get a padded bra.
Original post by jolteon
well okay but i should warn you that law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second.

Tssk don't judge me - why would you make this wild assumption?
Reply 37
assumption what assumption did i make?
Mercillon - didn't put any weight on, but grew from a C-E :smile:
Original post by jolteon
assumption what assumption did i make?

"law students with a cup size in excess of D are aguranteed to get a lower second." If this be not an assumption, I'm Mother Theresa (which by the way, I am)

Latest

Trending

Trending