The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AP1989
She acted like an idiot, so he treated her like one. There's no point dressing this up. It was basically a one night stand, how can she expect anything from him?!

Obviously she was quite naive. Yes it was a one night stand and perhaps if she had a bit more common sense she would have realised that's all he was after. But I don't think it's very nice calling her a slut.

Original post by yurihammo
you are either gay or a girl with a TSR profile pretending to be a man.

Nope just a normal straight guy who realises it's now the 21st century.
Reply 41
I really don't get this whole 'well if you shag him the first time round of course he won't call you' 'don't give it up so quickly thing'. I mean I'm sure it's founded in truth, but I have no idea why. I'm a guy and if a girl has sex with me the first date or whatever, and it's good, then I will have sex with her in the morning too, and I will keep coming back for more. Do other guys only want to have sex with each individual girl once or something? What the hell is wrong with you people?
Reply 42
Original post by Psyk
Nope just a normal straight guy who realises it's now the 21st century.

Yeah, so girls shouldnt think they are everyday targets for casual sex.

Plenty of girls treat us like dirt and think its right to do so (loads of girls did the same to me untill I started to do 1 nighters)
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

Because all guys are like this...

I'm going to put this as nicely as possible: go and **** yourself. Frankly, if you're going to just go to bed with a bloke without being sure your feelings for him are actually reciprocated, which means getting close to him without alcohol or whatever being involved.

Next time, try forming a relationship with the guy before you shag him.
Reply 44
This made me so angry, two nights ago I was out and this guy I've like for ages was there. He waved at me and my friends so we went over to chat. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

Now I'm trying to get in touch with him and he won't even respond. I really liked him and thought it was going to lead to something substantial. Guys are animals!

No offence, but it'll probably turn out that his phone ran out of battery or something.. then he'll reply and you'll be like all "ooh I LOVE him!" again. Pffft.
Original post by tinshed
don't expect anything from someone who would jump into bed just like that. you like him and I am sorry but he wanted you for sex. if he likes you he will get in touch. sorry it turned out this way

She also jumped "into bed just like that"! You speak as if she didn't want sex as well.
Reply 46
Okay, it wasn't very nice but what do you expect? If you wanted more then maybe you should have taken it more slowly to make sure you both wanted the same thing. Perhaps next time if you want a relationship you'll know not to jump right into it because that gives out all the wrong signals. Just look at it positively - at least you've learnt something :smile:
Original post by Psyk
Sometimes guys make me sick too.

Have you got sand in your vagina?
Reply 48
Hahahah give him a high-5 from me.
Reply 49
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
She also jumped "into bed just like that"! You speak as if she didn't want sex as well.

yeah that as well so she shouldn't complain!
Reply 50
Your fault for being naive. Stop your whining. Unless you're a troll.
Reply 51
It's not like us girls don't do that too, though is it?
Reply 52

It's a sad fact of life that sometimes that's all people want-male or female.
Sex sometimes means nothing at all beyond sex itself.
It's not just you and it's not your fault.
It's just life.
Maybe you're the type of person who should get to know someone better first-but even then there are no guarantees about what will happen afterwards.
Sorry to hear about your upset.:eek4::eek4::eek4:
Original post by No Man
Well they're not plants.

Damn! And I thought I was related to Bamboo ... you'd certainly think so too if you saw the rate at which I grow! :ahee:

Oh and yes, that won't be the guy that's making you sick - that'll be the morning sickness kicking in.
Meh. You gave it up and no doubt enjoyed yourself. Live with it.
Original post by Luceria
Your fault for being naive. Stop your whining. Unless you're a troll.

Naivety isn't a conscious decision...

Generalising a whole sex is, but people say irrational things if they've been manipulated into sex - being told her feelings were reciprocated is rather manipulative, and infact, had she known he hadn't felt that way, she might well not have consented, so I figure calling a naive girl a slut is a tad unfair. The world isn't made up of only either one night stands or long awaited moments of sexual intimacy. I've met people who're used to one night stands from before their teens, and those who're still virgins at 40, the world is made of all sorts of places and types.

But next time, desires to make a thread on how guys as a whole sex are compassionateless beasts would be better off resisted.

Still, like it's been said, you've learned something - and what would life be if it were all daisies and rainbows.

oh i thought this was literal thread. because my friend was with his girlfriend and did a really strong fart and she was then sick in the sink. he texted me to tell. i have new found respect for him and his girlfriend is back in her proper place.

true story.

Um, it's very simple actually: you lust for him and he lusts for you. The key difference is that while he recognises that his lust for you is merely lust, you for some reason mistake your lust for him as actual love. (Girls do seem to be utterly terrible at understanding this key difference, but in order to see the difference imagine a guy hiring a prostitute: he obviously lusts for her, but there is no love whatsoever).

Because he lusts for you, he wanted sex. Because you lust for him, you somehow thought you loved him, so you wanted love. He was happy to have sex with you merely because he fancies you. Meanwhile, you were happy to have sex with him because this way you got his attention for a while, with which you could approximate actual love.

As much as this may surprise someone as incredibly naive as you, lust and love (much like sexual intercourse and marriage) are two completely different things, which only sometimes coincide. Do try very hard separating the two in your mind love, then you might understand the world a hell of a lot better lol!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58

and GIRLS are annoying, but you don't see us complaining
He told me he liked me too!

Did you know they're taking gullible out of the dictionary?

But seriously that's unfortunately a common phrase to get you to do as he wishes. It's a tad harsh to generalise guys together as not all use people like this, just like not all girls lead men on to get favours when they have no intention of having a relationship.

You were a little naive, he was a bit of a bastard and took advantage. Fool you once, shame on him, fool you twice.. you get the idea.

If he doesn't respond to contact don't bother chasing him, his priorities will be clear.

Latest

Trending

Trending