The Student Room Group

serious gender issues

these 'episodes' are becoming more and more frequent :frown:

I often fall asleep wishing I was male, i'm sick of it :frown: the envy i have of males and the increasing hatred I have for my female body complete with ample hips and breasts. urgh. I want to be someone's Prince Charming someday, not someone's girl :redface:

can anyone relate/help?

please keep anon
Reply 1
Counselling only place that can help tbh
For the love of god dont become a tranny
Reply 3
hmm how about during the day, does it play on your mind? I mean when you're laying there thinking about life it might be more likely that you'd consider things that in reality you might not actually want.

I would be interested to be female for a time, but I'd prefer to stay male. Maybe swap during the time a girl is having a pretty bad period(pain wise, bleeding heavy etc)..

I'd say if it plagues you during everyday life then obviously it might help to talk about it with a professional. I know that isn't very helpful advice, but I haven't experienced the problem myself, I ponder sometimes, but I don't want to change.
Reply 4
I relate completely. If you wanna talk about it go ahead and send me a PM. There's lots of support for people going through gender identity crises on the internet, too.
Wow I take that as a compliment:wink: Thank you.

No but seriously you should talk to someone professional for help. I'm sure you don't mean it like you WANT to be a man right.
Reply 6
I think a lot of people wonder about this kind of thing. But from what you're describing I'd hardly call it a serious crisis.
Reply 7
I'd say professional counselling. Just basically to re-affirm to yourself that this isn't a phase and you actually want to do this.

Ignore the dolts on here who're un-supportive and like EW Y WUD U DO DAT?!!? But yeah, you need to get these feelings out, before you decide what you want to do, if you wish to change your gender, ect.
Reply 9
Man up.
Reply 10
It's not that great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending