The Student Room Group

how to kiss in a cinemas?

well i am going on a date with this guy i like to a cinemas... and i want him to kiss me :/ but how?? x :smile:
please help ..... any tips.... i need all the help i get x :biggrin:.. x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If he wants to it will happen trust me!!
But if you really wanna force it just like turn to the side a bit and look at him during the movie, maybe lean on his side a bit so he puts his arm around you and it will go from there..
Tell him that he has some popcorn on his lips and then kiss him whilst having a piece of popcorn on your mouth, and then take it out and say "Ohhh, here it is".

What's up with all the neg reps, don't act like you've never tried it before..
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Pensivedore
Tell him that he has some popcorn on his lips and then kiss him whilst having a piece of popcorn on your mouth, and then take it out and say "Ohhh, here it is".

Lol, this.
No girl has ever initiated it that way with me, but comedy's always a winner :biggrin:
I wouldn't worry. If its a date at the cinema the guy should know exactly what to do.
Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.
Reply 6
Start raping popcorn and give him a sexual predator wink.

It'll happen 'naturally'.
If you go to the cinema, I think you usually assume that the other person wants to kiss you :wink:
How about you don't kiss and you let people watch their movie without a couple of teens slobering all over each other infront?

Just saying.
You don't need to go to the cinema to kiss him. :nah:
Reply 10
Wtf else do you do on a date at the cinema?
Dick in a (popcorn)box!

Random I know.
Original post by Caprisun!
Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.

Your budget handling makes me horny.
Reply 13
Original post by Caprisun!

fancy a date? :sexface:
If he puts his arm round you, put your head on his should, leave it there for a bit then look up at him.. girls can initiate kissing as well, y'no!
Original post by TShadow383
Lol, this.
No girl has ever initiated it that way with me, but comedy's always a winner :biggrin:

No, I'm serious. I would actually try that out with a guy, If I liked him enough!
Reply 16
lol date in the cinema? dw it will happen. If he wanted to get to know you/chill, it wouldn't be in a silent film. So its the cinema for a reason. Unless...he really likes his films lol
Just don't, its not fair on people around you who have paid £7-10 to watch a film not 2 people kissing. Get a room yeah
Goddamnit.

Just..... Goddamnit.
Reply 19
I would throw popcorn at you two if you were kissing in front of me while I am trying to watch a movie that I paid. With my own money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending