The Student Room Group

ive just been dumped.

deary me it hurts. deary, deary me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
man up yo
Reply 2
that sucks :frown: did they give a reason?!
How long were you together?, were you close? :frown: why did she do it? :frown:/he
Reply 4
Awwwww. LIVE WITH IT
thats rubbish. Just have time to sulk about for a while. listen to some depressing music. eat lots of food.
then just get yourself going again and you WILL be fine.
Just think things happen for a reason. your probably better off without them.
Original post by neiljeff123
deary me it hurts. deary, deary me

That sucks, want some candy to make you feel better? :candycane:

:cookie: Care to share? Let it all out.
Reply 7
Haha, sucks to be you!
Reply 8
life must go on!!!
Reply 9
Stripclub?
Reply 10
i was told this: "Im in love with you and find you more attractive than anyone but theres not much passion anymore"
its a bit of a bolt out of the blue because only a couple of months ago said she wants to be together for the long run. and to be honest i kinda liked the sound of it.
Girls can you relate?
Why were you dumped?

Have some Ben & Jerrys! Always works :smile:
Reply 12
bummer.
Chin up.
Reply 14
:hugs:

Scrubs/Friends + chocolate + duvet. Win.
Reply 15
airhug... i know how it feeels.. but now im with someone way better :smile:

smile, go out, get drunk...enjoy singleness..
some ideas:
you werent making enough of an effort anymore? girls like attention otherwise they feel lonely and unwanted.
you got into the comfortable stage of a long term relationship and she got bored
its easy to get complacent when your comfortable and then one person can have issues without the other realising.
Its pretty bitchy of her to not talk to you about it before tho and let you kno how she was feeling. the fact that she sprung it on you- to me that seems fairly suspicious.. im sorry but she may have just moved on, met someone else, felt like she wanted to be single again.

Sorry, just some ideas.
you just need to leave it for a few weeks. then ring her or meet her and ask for details of what the **** she was playing at.
Reply 17
Original post by neiljeff123
i was told this: "Im in love with you and find you more attractive than anyone but theres not much passion anymore"
its a bit of a bolt out of the blue because only a couple of months ago said she wants to be together for the long run. and to be honest i kinda liked the sound of it.
Girls can you relate?

Oh damn... you became her best friend instead of her boyfriend...

:hugs: :frown:
:console: Need a way of feeling better?

Take a dump in her bed :colone:
Reply 19
Grow a pair you nonce.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending