The Student Room Group

Crush on Chesney Hawkins even though I've got a bf

There was a post in the music section on these forums about a musician called Chesney Hawkes. I looked up some pics of him and I've sooooo got a crush on him. How do more girls not talk about him? He's just sooooo hot. He's in his late 30s and still looks amazing. Wasn't he big in the 80s or something?

I've got a bf but still, it's ok to have a crush on a famous musician isn't it?

Who else agrees he's hot?

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you werent even born when he sang I am the one and only
Reply 2
Original post by aws
you werent even born when he sang I am the one and only

I know, wasn't that song in the 80s or something? Top song tho....he's got a good voice and can write a good tune.
Reply 3
Original post by DeputyDog
I know, wasn't that song in the 80s or something? Top song tho....he's got a good voice and can write a good tune.

go look him up x
hahaha oh god you're making me feel old. I was nearly 7 when the song was released.....and I think he was my first little celeb crush. I remember thinking I wanted to marry him when I grew up lol.
Reply 5
There was a post in the music section on these forums about a musician called Chesney Hawkes. I looked up some pics of him and I've sooooo got a crush on him. How do more girls not talk about him? He's just sooooo hot. He's in his late 30s and still looks amazing. Wasn't he big in the 80s or something?

Who else agrees he's hot?.

This entire post makes me want to bang my head against a wall.
Reply 6
Original post by grth

Why? Dont you like him?
Reply 7
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
hahaha oh god you're making me feel old. I was nearly 7 when the song was released.....and I think he was my first little celeb crush. I remember thinking I wanted to marry him when I grew up lol.

Aww bless! I think it's that smile & his eyes that does it.... N the hair n he has a nice voice too.
Original post by grth

Me too, except it did give me plenty of lolz.

Chesney Hawkins. :lol: He's cute but nothing spectacular. Urgh@the first pic though. :s-smilie:
He was

the one and onlyeha

Who else agrees he's hot?

His hit song 'i am the one and only' was ironically the one and only hit song that he had !:biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by black_mamba
Me too, except it did give me plenty of lolz.

Chesney Hawkins. :lol: He's cute but nothing spectacular. Urgh@the first pic though. :s-smilie:

He looks like an Afghan hound on the first picture hahaha!
Reply 12
You should be more worried about the fact that you fancy him at all rather than the fact you have a boyfriend...
Reply 13
Original post by Sarky
You should be more worried about the fact that you fancy him at all rather than the fact you have a boyfriend...

it gets better .. she's 17 and dating a guy in his 40's
Reply 14
ay caramba
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by grth
He looks like an Afghan hound on the first picture hahaha!

Couldn't have said it better myself :biggrin:
Reply 17
He had a number one hit in the early nineties with a song called "I am the one and only" and yes, the girls went mad for him. He has spent the remainder of his career playing that song 30 times a night at student unions accross the country AFAIAA.

No, if you have a boyfriend and fancy a musician it means you are nothing but an immoral, cheating tart without a heart.

*rolls eyes*
Your boyfriend is very very lucky.
Reply 19
I am the one and only!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending