The Student Room Group

miss having sex!

went through a forced break up with my bf, can't see him for the next 6-7 months so can't have sex with him :frown: I really miss him and I feel sexually frustrated..what to do :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Masturbate?
Reply 2
Original post by Indiesaurusrex
Masturbate?

yh I know but it's not the same thing is it? :frown:
Que 500 virgins offering you sex.
Reply 4
send me a PM :sexface:
What do you got, if you ain't got love?
Whatever you got, it just ain't enough
You walk in the road, but you're going nowhere
You're tryin' to find your way home, but there's no one there
Who do you hold, in the dark of night?
You wanna give up, but it's worth the fight
You have all the things, that you've been dreaming of

If you ain't got love, it's all just keeping score
If you ain't got love, what the hell we doing it for
Ermm ok.. so you miss having sex and don't want to masturbate.. Only one thing I can think of suggesting...
And since you've broken up with your bf (even though it wasn't your choice), as hard as this is, move on and then you won't rely on him in order to have sex

Sorry, I just don't like how much power he seems to have over you :rolleyes:
Call me old fashioned.. but the man should be the one wanting sex.. not the woman :mmm:

EDIT: Just realised I assumed you were female when you said you and ur bf broke up... gender is important in this kind of thread, what's yours?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by DaveSmith99
Que 500 virgins offering you sex.

did you catch the post directly under yours lol. cue indeed.
Reply 8
Come off it, it's well easy for a woman to get sex if she wants it
Reply 9
And you thought that posting your problem on here would sort it out....
Reply 10
Original post by Rock Fan
What do you got, if you ain't got love?
Whatever you got, it just ain't enough
You walk in the road, but you're going nowhere
You're tryin' to find your way home, but there's no one there
Who do you hold, in the dark of night?
You wanna give up, but it's worth the fight
You have all the things, that you've been dreaming of

If you ain't got love, it's all just keeping score
If you ain't got love, what the hell we doing it for

Bon Jovi :coma:
+1
Reply 11
why are you ppl neggin me post wt the hell, I used to see my bf everyday before and now I never see him, I speak to him on msn and sometimes web chat and sex chat etc I masturbate too, but I just miss having my bf around and I miss having sex with him. he feels the same way :frown:
**** me. Really. Just do it. I want sex. You want sex. We live once. Let's just ****. If you haven't got STD's, just ring me. I'll make it possible. I'll cream you. Nail you. Make you moan. Groan. You will be pounded like the bitch you are. Let's have sex. :smile:
Original post by I-love-life
went through a forced break up with my bf, can't see him for the next 6-7 months so can't have sex with him :frown: I really miss him and I feel sexually frustrated..what to do :frown:

I think you should just move on really because if he felt anything he wouldnt of broken up with u surely?
Reply 14
Original post by HappySarah28
I think you should just move on really because if he felt anything he wouldnt of broken up with u surely?

nah he didn't want to break up with me, we broke up coz my dad didn't approve., so basically now we are not seeing each other till september that's when we both move out to go to uni (once we move out we will be back together :smile: ) :smile: we can't see each other as my dad dropps me to school everyday and picks me up, me and my bf don't go to the same school :frown:
Original post by Assandun
Bon Jovi :coma:
+1

Bon Jovi rock legends :biggrin: can't wait till I see them in Edinburgh.
nah he didn't want to break up with me, we broke up coz my dad didn't approve., so basically now we are not seeing each other till september that's when we both move out to go to uni (once we move out we will be back together :smile: ) :smile: we can't see each other as my dad dropps me to school everyday and picks me up, me and my bf don't go to the same school :frown:

Sorry read the situation wrong. Daft as this is I know you miss having sex with him but what about developing a hobby to distract you maybe?

Err....i'm sorry but that's a **** reason to break up with someone.
If yous we're really keen to keep things going you'd find a way to see each other - ie get mates to cover for you etcetera.

There is always a way. So I think this is all bull. ;/
Reply 18

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Go out and get more sex!!

Life's too short to not be having sex at our age, and it doesn't matter casual it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending