The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My dad actually did this when he was younger. I'd go the doctors if I was in your shoes.
Reply 2
:troll:
Reply 3
They will have to cut out your eyelid and it won't grow back so you'll probably have to live with an iron eyelid for the rest of your life.
Either troll or idiot.
Either way :')
Original post by Abused Tampon
i cant open my eye, I did it as a dare.
its just my eyelid, my eyeball is fine and i can feel it moving when i change where im looking.
the eye is really watery. im not really panicking my friends recorded it on their phone and said that they are going to upload to youtube.

will my tears loosen the glue or something or do i have to go to the doctors.

Because of your username, I am not surprised. Send us the link once it's on Youtube, assuming you are not a troll.
hahaha legend, you have to send the link, and ohh yeah go to the doctors.
What a sticky situation.
Reply 8
doctors, or i guess now the hospital A&E centre.
Reply 9
even a troll should know how to use google :smile:

Super Glue in Your Eyes
Some people mistake super glue for eye ointment because of the similar packaging. Waste no time fiddling with the glue stain on or near your eyes. Follow these steps to avoid any injury.

* Step 1: Wash the affected area thoroughly with copious amounts of warm water for 15 minutes.
* Step 2: Hold your eyes open and apply a moist gauze patch. Do not try to forcefully open your eyelids because this might open wounds.
* Step 3: Go to your doctor once you've cleaned the affected area. Try not to rub it too much since this might cause irritation.
* Step 4: Since skin peels all the time, the eye should open by itself within one to four days. There has never been a documented case of super glue causing permanent eye damage.
Reply 10
sounds like someone is a cupid stunt
That was dumb!
Reply 12
Oh dear.. Please go to the doctors asap!
Reply 13
Well this certainly is a sticky situation...
hahahahaha
How have you managed to find enough brain cells to log in to TSR when you think super gluing your eye is a good idea? :lolwut:

Also you've made it far too obvious you're a :troll: 4.8/10
Well that's a bit of a sticky wicket, old chap.
Reply 17
I suggest you go to the doctors. I once superglued the tips of my fingers together and it took me absolutely ages to separate them. I wouldn't want to know how painful it will be to separate your eyelids!
Original post by davidmarsh01
Well this certainly is a sticky situation...

You been ninja'd :tongue:
super glue ftw. It was invented for pratzzz like you.

Live with the consequences!

^^ follow other TSRians advice.

Latest

Trending

Trending