The Student Room Group

slept with a girl off the bus

Normally I'm pretty shy, and would NEVER think of speaking to a random person unless I needed to. Yesterday however I was feeling overly confident and saw a girl on the bus whilst I was traveling home from Uni. I sat next to her and we spoke and I invited her back to mine because it was closer than hers. We both went and it ended up with us having sex. I revealed I had a gf and she would be home soon, and she then said she had a bf, but what they don't know ... The question is would any girls here think of doing this?

Scroll to see replies

I would imagine not.
at least you had a good time, and good luck telling your girlfriend
Reply 3
Stagecoach Honeyz.
lad
Reply 5
At least you didn't sleep with her on the bus. Might have missed your stop and woken up in a random place.
Playah
Lad.
ur an *******
Okay then.
Reply 10
this thread = lots of lolz.
Reply 11
nopeee.
maybe if i was drunk, but maybe not anyway.

and defooo not if i have a boyfriend.
Reply 12
stalkers can find this guy through all posts by anon
Reply 13
Queue Jeremy Kyle, queue the unwanted baby followed by the DNA test. Don't hate the player; hate THE GAME. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
why do that to your gf ???
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
Normally I'm pretty shy, and would NEVER think of speaking to a random person unless I needed to. Yesterday however I was feeling overly confident and saw a girl on the bus whilst I was traveling home from Uni. I sat next to her and we spoke and I invited her back to mine because it was closer than hers. We both went and it ended up with us having sex. I revealed I had a gf and she would be home soon, and she then said she had a bf, but what they don't know ... The question is would any girls here think of doing this?

why were you feeling overly confident
Reply 16
i wouldnt :eek: id maybe give him a date though.. well if he didnt have a gf! :cool:
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::frown::frown::frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::s-smilie::s-smilie::frown::frown::frown::smile:
Reply 18
lol, see confidence gets you everywhere!
Reply 19
Original post by kiyoto22
im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::frown::frown::frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::s-smilie::s-smilie::frown::frown::frown::smile:

LOL this made me laughh (: Maybe your getting on the wrong bus! it might be by the red light district

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending