The Student Room Group

The actual Indian accent

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seeing as I watch a lot of international cricket, I already know this, but seriously if you aren't trying to prove anything to anyone why did you post this here?
Reply 21
OP, you're one annoying ****.
Reply 22
Original post by Converse
OP, you're one annoying ****.

cheers..can't please everyone..i'm going to be big one day..
Original post by -WhySoSerious?
As a British born Indian, I couldn't actually tell the difference.

I couldn't tell the difference either. Maybe your accent is a little less inflected and less sing-song, but still recognisably Indian. Still, I don't really think it matters... what is wrong with having an Indian accent? I don't think it is an unattractive accent at all.
Nothing wrong with Indian accent. There are plenty of drop dead gorgeous indian women and they have the accent. So what.
Reply 25
Original post by varunjog
cheers..can't please everyone..i'm going to be big one day..

Oh my god! Do you seriously believe that you have any sort of talent? Someone needs a reality check.. You are a fat, ugly, talentless loser that looks twice his age and fails to attract women (needless to say).

You are obviously delusional as
-You think that women want guys like you and cannot fathom how you are not like an Indian justin Bieber.
-You think that you have talent and are going to make it big.

I've come across some retarded people on TSR, but you, by a long ****ing shot, overshadow them all.

Utter freak.
Reply 26
Aren't there regional Indian accents (when it comes to speaking English and Hindi).

I'm pretty sure Punjabis/Sardars pronounce quite a few words differently to Keralans/Mallus.
Reply 27
Original post by effofex
Aren't there regional Indian accents (when it comes to speaking English and Hindi).

I'm pretty sure Punjabis/Sardars pronounce quite a few words differently to Keralans/Mallus.

Yes they do. I will be making a video on that soon.
Reply 28
Original post by Converse
Oh my god! Do you seriously believe that you have any sort of talent? Someone needs a reality check.. You are a fat, ugly, talentless loser that looks twice his age and fails to attract women (needless to say).

You are obviously delusional as
-You think that women want guys like you and cannot fathom how you are not like an Indian justin Bieber.
-You think that you have talent and are going to make it big.

I've come across some retarded people on TSR, but you, by a long ****ing shot, overshadow them all.

Utter freak.

ah well i reiterate....can't please everyone. you're entitled to your opinion and i appreciate that. though I have to disagree with you..I'm not fat or ugly(which btw doesn't matter in this video) and I am definitely not talentless. I DEFINITELY do not want to be like Justin Bieber. I may not make it big but I certainly have fun and do entertain quite a few people with what I do. I have, in fact, been told by people that I look younger than my age and I have managed to attract a fair amount of women. Nice talking to you.
Original post by varunjog
Yes they do. I will be making a video on that soon.

No offence, but please don't. Relax a little - no one cares about this on TSR. And your first video was enough to explain your point. Don't go overboard.
Reply 30
Original post by insertnamehere
No offence, but please don't. Relax a little - no one cares about this on TSR. And your first video was enough to explain your point. Don't go overboard.

ok i'm basically making this for my friends and also quite a few people on yahoo answers are interested. so i will post it there.
Original post by basketofsnakes
lol indian/paki accent is a joke, it's like it was deliberately made for comedy

He looks like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending