The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
At the rate i am going i will be!
Reply 3
If you are a virgin at 30 and NOT OUT OF CHOICE. I must say I would feel sorry for you :-(
shouldnt really be on this website if you are over 30
I once watched this movie about a 40 year old virgin...

True story.
Reply 6
Original post by drpetergriffin
shouldnt really be on this website if you are over 30

there are a few users like silverbolt and matt something (he has a blond actress in his avatar) who are over 30, and i guess a few postgrads. and the kind of over 30s who would be on TSR or STILL studying are likely to be virgins. there was also a user i cant remember his name who was in his late 50s in the Theology forum :eek3:
Reply 7
Original post by Hooj

how old are you? im 25
Reply 8
Original post by shinytoy
how old are you? im 25

I turned 22 yesterday.
Reply 9
Original post by Hooj

There are reasons for that.

Hint:See Public Profile:wink:
Reply 10
Original post by Hooj
I turned 22 yesterday.

naw dude thats fine. i know some hot :eek: muscly dudes at my gym who are 22-24 and virgins. they are all muslim though.

im catholic and gonna be in my late twenties next year, dont believe in sex before marriage but at the same time have never had a bf who respected my beliefs long eough to have a proepr relationship. most dudes just wanna sleep about and dont value God or marriage. but now im nearly late twenties, looks like i might never meet anyone :frown: better start f*king :frown: :frown::frown:
Reply 11
Original post by shinytoy
naw dude thats fine. i know some hot :eek: muscly dudes at my gym who are 22-24 and virgins. they are all muslim though.

im catholic and gonna be in my late twenties next year, dont believe in sex before marriage but at the same time have never had a bf who respected my beliefs long eough to have a proepr relationship. most dudes just wanna sleep about and dont value God or marriage. but now im nearly late twenties, looks like i might never meet anyone :frown: better start f*king :frown: :frown::frown:

Haha, might as well!
Reply 12
Susan boyle.
Original post by Hooj

Lol dnt troll, everyone know Hooj is a sex god.
Reply 14
30! jesus.... :frown:
Reply 15
I'm 19 and I haven't even kissed someone...on the cheek, let alone lips or sex. I think it's safe to say I'll be like the woman in that article.

Who the hell negged me for that?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by rylit91
I'm 19 and I haven't even kissed someone...on the cheek, let alone lips or sex. I think it's safe to say I'll be like the woman in that article.

Doubtful, that woman didn't want to have any of those things, you'll have plenty of opportunity for them within the next few years! 19 is not absurdly old!
Original post by rylit91

Who the hell negged me for that?!

same man..i'm 17 and havent even hugged anyone of the opposite sex..
i dont have a da..no brother family or guys friends so i have NEVER huggend a guy..
i'm actually considering askin someone.it's not like i'm asking for a kiss on the lips or sez..just HUG..
Reply 19
Yep, my Dad is and he's getting on 50!

Latest

Trending

Trending