The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Hooj
Indians and south Asians have the smallest penises, fact.

Haha yeh I'm Indian and have only been blessed (or cursed) with a 5 incher :'(. However the smaller the penis the harder the man works :wink:
Reply 61
Original post by effofex
Alot depends on the sample they use, the specific condition in which it is measured, the accuracy of measurement etc. Many would say a sample size of 500-1000 is not indicative of a nation with at least 5 million sexually mature men. I have seen some of these 'studies' (do you have any papers to hand incidentally - i.e. NCBI/NLM/Wiley Interscience rather than uncited online results) where countries very close to each other geographically (e.g. France & Italy) differ much more widely in their averages than countries slightly further away (e.g. France and Egypt).

"1000 people is not a good sample size" is a common argument though it shocks me how many people seem to be unaware that statistics accounts for this. You'll rarely find a sample size which exceeds 10000 however this degree of error is often accounted for in most credible statistical analyses.

Original post by effofex
If you extrapolate from genomic variation - you would expect there to be a far wider range among Negroid peoples (since they have a higher range of genetic diversity) than amongst Caucasoids or Mongoloids.

Yes there would be, the sample sizes I have seen have come from either west or southern african countries. They were similar however I have not read what they may be in central, eastern or northern parts.
Will I be able to satisy a woman with a 4inch erection?
Reply 63
Original post by channy
Do you have first hand experience?

Did I not tell you I'm black :sexface:. u mad?
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous

Apparently you can satisfy a woman with a 3 inch. Bigger is better, nothing can be done about that however most guys need to realise that for a woman I would say 70%+ of the pleasure induced has little to do with the penis.
Reply 65

Providing you use it well, there's no reason why it should matter.
Reply 66
Original post by Bishamon
Did I not tell you I'm black :sexface:. u mad?

Quite.
Reply 67
Original post by .Ali.
Yes, I can see that to take a country's average, you'd have to measure a lot of penises lol. The point was purely being that the "HAHAHA ASIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS" isn't always true. :tongue: Obviously, I can't speak for all Asian guys lol.

The point that Vietnamese males are short isn't always true.

The point that Arab males are more hirsutic isn't always true.

These features all exhibit continuous (and overlapping) variation in one racial group when compared to another racial group. They aren't discontinuous.

Still - did you actually measure these guys?
Apparently you can satisfy a woman with a 3 inch. Bigger is better, nothing can be done about that however most guys need to realise that for a woman I would say 70%+ of the pleasure induced has little to do with the penis.

So what else goes on during intercourse that a woman finds more exciting, what is made up of that 70%+?
Reply 69
Original post by effofex
The point that Vietnamese males are short isn't always true.

The point that Arab males are more hirsutic isn't always true.

These features all exhibit continuous (and overlapping) variation in one racial group when compared to another racial group. They aren't discontinuous.

Still - did you actually measure these guys?

LMAO I didn't, boys seem to have an obsession with measuring themselves. :lolwut:
Reply 70
So what else goes on during intercourse that a woman finds more exciting, what is made up of that 70%+?

kissing, fingering, complimenting, touching, moaning, biting, licking, sucking

I mean, christ, this is common knowledge

Ask any sexually experienced chick, a guy simply sticking his dick in and taking it out is not enough
Reply 71
"1000 people is not a good sample size" is a common argument though it shocks me how many people seem to be unaware that statistics accounts for this. You'll rarely find a sample size which exceeds 10000 however this degree of error is often accounted for in most credible statistical analyses.

Well, if they stratify their sampling by age, BMI, locality, diet, growth hormone secretions, testosterone levels, ACTH levels, pituitary gland activity etc. then 1000 could be much more reliable. Many medical studies may indeed have restrictions to under 10000 because there may be roughtly equal numbers of participants required in each cohort for a longitudinal study - e.g. the numbers of cystic fibrosis sufferers are much smaller than non-cystic fibrosis sufferers in the population, thus it is unnecessary to take a sample of non-cystic fibrosis sufferers which hugely outnumbers the former.

Yes there would be, the sample sizes I have seen have come from either west or southern african countries. They were similar however I have not read what they may be in central, eastern or northern parts.

Most north Africans would be deemed racially Caucasoid, as would most Arabs and many north Indians.
Ok fair enough.

That actually makes me feel alot better, because I kept thinking my small dick will just put alot of women off.
Reply 73
Original post by .Ali.
LMAO I didn't, boys seem to have an obsession with measuring themselves. :lolwut:

So how do you know whether or not they had short/average/long penii?
Reply 74
Original post by effofex

I second this motion. Especially considering most females spacial awareness is abysmal

BRB guy telling girl his 5 incher is an 8 incher and girl actually believing him
Reply 75
Original post by effofex

They told me the measurements, I was dating them (not at the same time lol), and I know what the average penis size is. Therefore, you get a rough idea whether they're big/average/small.
Original post by .Ali.
They told me the measurements, I was dating them (not at the same time lol), and I know what the average penis size is. Therefore, you get a rough idea whether they're big/average/small.

LMAO I can't believe you're still talking about this :rofl3:

:jerry:
Reply 77
Original post by HumanNature1992
LMAO I can't believe you're still talking about this :rofl3:

:jerry:

Still talking about what, Asian penis size? I replied to quotes on this topic, obviously I'm not going to completely change the topic. :s
Original post by .Ali.
Still talking about what, Asian penis size? I replied to quotes on this topic, obviously I'm not going to completely change the topic. :s

I meant all of you ^

It's still quite a ridiculous discussion anyhow :/
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by .Ali.

There's a good reason why self-reported measurements tend not to be viewed as particularly reliable.

Latest

Trending

Trending