The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
This thread is making me angry.

You are not a slag at all.

The only pussy that most of the guys in this thread have seen is their mum's.
Reply 81
Original post by Converse
If you wanna do it then do it. Not something I personally look for too in girls though. Kinda off-putting.

this
I personally would prefer a girl who had less sexu partners as it makes me feel that the relationship sex is more special and im not just another guy.
Original post by Xhotas
If you think sleeping with 2 people makes you a slag, you need to get out more.

She claims she's had that many boyfriends because she was asked out. If I was to date everyone who's asked me out, that would put me in the same position as her, or possibly worse.

Personally, I have high expectations of a boyfriend which is why I choose wisely. Hence I am very unlikely to have dated 4 guys in 5 years...
I wouldn't necessarily call her a slag since I know others who are worse, but for her to claim that she's slept with so many people because she dated them all (other than the other two), I would say she's stupid.
Reply 84
Personally, I think the number of a man or woman's sexual partners isn't really an issue. What I'd have a problem with is the idea that their partners may have been 'used for sex'. If they were in loving relationships with these people, then fine, but I'd rather not be used and discarded for the sake of a cheap thrill.
Original post by Anonymous
Do tell us the criteria of a slag?
Poster before only said that she had a lot of sex- not a lot of sex with a lot of different people.
And why does a girl even have to tell a potential boyfriend her number of sexual partners in the past? It says nothing about who she was, who she is now or how she feels about this person. It just says she likes sex. And if a woman says she doesn't like sex, there is either something physically wrong with her, she has only had bad sex, or shes lying.

I'm 18 so let's say the girl was 18 to, if she told me she's slept with more than 10 guys I'd honestly be like WTF? ****!!!! Either way. Loads of boyfriends isn't exactly flattering suggests to me you don't take that stuff seriously and well if they were one night stands that speaks for itself :s-smilie:
Original post by Linweth
How is it childish and pathetic to not want to lower yourself to a woman who openly goes sleeping around? Fair enough you like sex and it makes you happy but to start criticising people as inexperienced, insecure, pathetic and childish is not only inappropriate but hypocritical. You want women to feel like they shouldn't be ashamed, like they should be liberated and they should be free from critique but all you're doing is criticising people for what they want and what would make them happy.

I really just think people should focus on themselves instead of obsessing about other people's personal lives.

Exactly.
Original post by PrimateJ
I can't be arsed digging up the studies, but the "stereotype" turns out to be correct. A woman having multiple partners is strongly correlated to the probability of them cheating

I can see how that happens. If they like sex with so many different people then when they are in a relationship they might start to look elsewhere since they prefer variety.
Reply 88
Original post by nnnomi
This thread is making me angry.

You are not a slag at all.

The only pussy that most of the guys in this thread have seen is their mum's.

* Ho alert! Ho alert! *

:biggrin:
Reply 89
* Ho alert! Ho alert! *

:biggrin:

:wink:
Reply 90
Original post by *Lollo*
Most of the time when people are using words like "slut", they don't even know your number. It's used by jealous girls and bitter guys. I've never met an attractive, successful guy who's great with women, and talk about them that way. In fact, most of the time I hear that word, it's from an immature, inexperienced and jealous girl. Woman is woman's worst enemy.
If you know you're safe, know you never cheat and have sex only when you want, who the hell cares what some girls at your old school says?

Are you accused of being a slut often? What you're saying sounds like typical boilerplate slut justification

People who use the word slut mostly:

Jealous girls? No.
Bitter guys. Yes.
Guys who have banged countless women. Yes.

Guys who have huge notch counts are the ones who are most aware of the sluttiness of women, but they're clever enough not to use the word around their slutty tagets (i.e. probably you).

Original post by cttp_ngaf
The last girl I was seeing had had 29 dicks before mine. Now she's on at least 31. She's 26 years old, and most of her men were back in her teens, apparently. Personally I didn't care, she was really good in bed.
She was ashamed of it, though, for some reason, and took any mention of it as an "insult".

The only off-putting thing about a girl who has had, or has, a lot of men, is that you know it won't be long before she gets bored of you, too.

Losers can't be choosers :wink:
Reply 91
Original post by *Lollo*
I have never been accused of being a slut, but I've heard others been countless times among girlfriends. And I know the girls they're talking about, I hear the "justifications" (nothing), and from someone who's been inside groups of girls actually listening to their chats, I can assure you it is plain jealousy or someone being angry that someone else doesn't like them. In some cases even boredom as a lot of girls can't think of anything else to talk about.
All the girls I know that have had many partners and are actually nice girls (mid-late twenties), are in relationships now. Their boyfriends are handsome and successful, so obviously, good for them.

30 plus cocks? Hahahaha, they're absolute repulsive sluts. The "handsome and successful" boyfriends are either completely in the dark about it (maybe the girls moved to a different city to cover up their whoredom), or they're boring betas who the girls are using for his resources - perhaps while banging the badboys on the side. Make sure to tell those "handsome and successful" men to get a paternity test if those "nice girls" end up pregnant.

Experienced men can tell when a girl is a slut. There are subtle but largely unhideable signs.

Edit: Posts: 666
The power of Christ compels you!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 92
30 plus cocks? Hahahaha, they're absolute repulsive sluts. The "handsome and successful" boyfriends are either completely in the dark about it (maybe the girls moved to a different city to cover up their whoredom), or they're boring betas who the girls are using for his resources - perhaps while banging the badboys on the side. Make sure to tell those "handsome and successful" men to get a paternity test if those "nice girls" end up pregnant.

Experienced men can tell when a girl is a slut. There are subtle but largely unhideable signs.

Edit: Posts: 666
The power of Christ compels you!

In reply to your earlier comment, fair enough if that's what studies have shown it must be true, maybe I'm an exception to the rule!

However, what are the signs!? I'm intrigued!!
Reply 93
Dudes opinion here. Personally I think there is nothing wrong with sleeping around. And before you start saying "but thats because your a boy"; thats not the case. I believe you should be able to sleep with WHOEVER you want without being judged by anyone as a whore/player.
Do what you feel is right. Never listen to anyone else but yourself.
As long as it's safe your all good in my book :smile:

Experienced men can tell when a girl is a slut. There are subtle but largely unhideable signs

I know what you mean about these signs, I think most guys can tell because usually guys can tell that I'm not a slut, I don't know how.

What are the signs? How do guys tell?
Reply 95
is it just me or ar easy girls hard to find? I dont know any!
Reply 96
Original post by GodAtum
is it just me or ar easy girls hard to find? I dont know any!

Around the student age about 90% of girls are easy. The ones with high numbers are generally pretty ugly aswell.
Reply 97
Why would I give you insight and thus better methods of hiding it? I'll give you some hints: certain personality attributes that shine through, such as novelty seeking ("I'm booooorrrrreedd"), projections ("are you seeing other girls, you're cheating aren't you??"), emotional vascillations (hyperactivity followed by anguish and misery and bitchiness), misandry ("men are such slime"), and a million other more subtle things that the experienced man can pick up on.
If a girl has a reputation as easy/loose, allow having a relationship with them. I dont do leftovers. :puke:
Saying that, if its a ONE NIGHT thing i might, depending on how fine she is, nothing more. I just cannot get into anything serious with a whore
Why would I give you insight and thus better methods of hiding it? I'll give you some hints: certain personality attributes that shine through, such as novelty seeking ("I'm booooorrrrreedd"), projections ("are you seeing other girls, you're cheating aren't you??"), emotional vascillations (hyperactivity followed by anguish and misery and bitchiness), misandry ("men are such slime"), and a million other more subtle things that the experienced man can pick up on.

Lol, I don't sleep around so I'm not looking for methods to hide it. I was asking just out of curiosity.

I can see what you mean though. I've seen in girls who I've found to be sluts.

Latest

Trending

Trending