The Student Room Group

Being sexual outside

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Please keep anonymous. This is a serious post, so no troll comments please.

I like the idea of doing something sexual with my partner outside. Not in the garden, but hiding somewhere in town or in the park. I find the idea quite exciting! I wanted to know if anyone else had done this and why you did do it. Where did you go? Would you recommend it?

All the time, my boyfriend lives in a smallish village with lots of woods nearby. Parks are also good :smile: Oh and I also have an urge to have sex in the library at uni (its huge and there are lots of fairly deserted parts of it!) but haven't managed that one yet!!
Reply 41
Ignoring the illegal element. Isn't it said to be different if you if you're discreet and make an effort not to be exposed?

It will remain illegal if you get caught even if you did your very best to conceal it :smile:
Mmmm classy
Reply 43
Did it in a museum once, not reccommended
Reply 44
Ignoring the illegal element. Isn't it said to be different if you if you're discreet and make an effort not to be exposed?

I'm fairly sure it's still illegal. Even if you do it in the garden, it can apparently be considered 'indecent' if other people are able to view it, even though the garden could be your own private property.

In light of that, surely it would be illegal if you tried to do it in a park (which is very obviously outdoors AND a public place).
Reply 45
Original post by effofex
I'm fairly sure it's still illegal. Even if you do it in the garden, it can apparently be considered 'indecent' if other people are able to view it, even though the garden could be your own private property.

In light of that, surely it would be illegal if you tried to do it in a park (which is very obviously outdoors AND a public place).

Fancy a bum?
Reply 46
Original post by mau5
Fancy a bum?

Sorry, I don't schwing that way. Have you tried fitlads.com
Reply 47
Just be brave soldier and do your partner in the middle of a crowded street.

You'll face punishment but my gosh, the excitement factor will surely compensate.
Reply 48
Original post by sherlllll
God will see and judge. Sounds immoral, could be fun though...

haha lol! ttly agreed
There is something exciting and really sexy about doing it in public/outside... It's the idea of wanting each other so much that you want them there and then - you can't wait. Mix that with a potentially beautiful scenery, the warmth of the summers sun on your skin (or the warmth of your partners hands on your body in winter) the thrill of doing something a little bit naughty and it's irresistable.
The last place i tried was in a pub... it was snowing outside so we were cuddled up with his coat over me to keep warm. It was so snug and comfy and beautiful looking out the window... I turned to kiss him and led his hand under the coat. He soon got the hint.
Reply 50
Original post by lonelykatana
You and me both.

Whats the worst that can happen?

You get arrested for Public Disorder lol.
Original post by Guy Secretan
haha how old did he look thats hilario
us

She was like 18-22 and he was maybe 30s or 40s+. They seemed drunk and I kind of got the impression maybe he just chanced upon her as they were walking home from town or something, started touching her, and like most girls she just became super horny.

She was all like "no... noooo...." at first, then "OMG I REALLY WANT YOU!"
Reply 52
Original post by damos92
Just be brave soldier and do your partner in the middle of a crowded street.

You'll face punishment but my gosh, the excitement factor will surely compensate.

I don't think I want it THAT open. Perhaps somewhere where we can see other people potentially walking in our direction, but they can't see us.
Reply 53
I had sex in a park a few weeks ago. it was snowwy. it was too cold. it wasnt great haha
It's fine, outdoors/In public places/social events, are always the best place to do it.
Common fetish/desire.

Roll with it.
Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty
All the time, my boyfriend lives in a smallish village with lots of woods nearby. Parks are also good :smile: Oh and I also have an urge to have sex in the library at uni (its huge and there are lots of fairly deserted parts of it!) but haven't managed that one yet!!

Do it, it's well worth it.
Reply 56
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Do it, it's well worth it.

Is that from experience?
Reply 57
I sometimes **** on my neighbours gnomes if that counts.
Is that from experience?

Affirmative
yes, but I did in the summer. It's allowed as long as you don't get caught :wink:. For goodness sake, check there's no cctv.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending