The Student Room Group

Why are boys always cruel to one another?

Boys are nice to girls, but horrible to eachother. They get in fights with one another, but never with girls. And they partake in 'banter' together which is usually stingingly personal. Agree anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope. Girls can be even more cruel, they're just better at hiding it.
Reply 2
Teen Dramas dictate that it is the Girls who are nasty to each other not guys.
Reply 3
Not really, boys fight all the time but at the end of the day they make up, however when girls bitch and fight each other (usually over guys) they are never the same again
I've seen plenty of bitch fights tbh, they're boring now. Listening to a stupid argument between two people is better :smile:
Original post by ch0llima
Nope. Girls can be even more cruel, they're just better at hiding it.

Exactly.
Reply 6
I'm nice to boys and cruel to girls.
Boys always make up whereas girls will always hold grudges. :pierre:
Reply 8
:dontknow:

Men are so simple, yet somehow so complex. :holmes:
Original post by lovely_me
:dontknow:

Men are so simple, yet somehow so complex. :holmes:

women are simple, just simple
Pff i love my mandedms :colonhash:

Bros before hos yo! :cool:

But seriously, i'd say girls are more vindictive and calculated.
Reply 11
I think it's because most guys have a thicker skin.

I can call my guy friend a fat prick and he'll laugh it off and call me an arrogant cock and so on, and that's just banter. Try the same with a girl and she'll take it seriously, unless you have a really good dynamic.
Reply 12
I wanna experience bromance :cry:
Because its fun. It's incredibly entertaining to wind someone up, likewise it's fun to be wound up.
It's very rarely malicious between guys but when girls argue it is. Guys do it because it's funny. The 4 guys I live with at uni are 4 of my best mates but I doubt we've ever once said something nice to each other. To most other people we would seem as if we couldn't stand each other cos we constantly rip on each other's faults but its always intended as a joke and is always received as such. Guys wouldn't act that like that to girls as they are far more emotional and usually take exception to it
Reply 15
Now I've watched Mean Girls, believe it or not (I mean what sort of black guy watches that) but I'm pretty sure that you girls bitch more than us. I bet half of you have some sort of burn book.
Reply 16
Boys generally it's banter and even if it's not they sort it out face to face with a fight and then it's over. Girl's will bitch behind each others back and mind **** each other on facebook.
Reply 17

Dog eat dog world baby.
Why are girls so bitch to one another?
Reply 19
Because theyre ladsLAD

why would this get neg'd twice?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending