The Student Room Group

POLL: Blue eyes or Brown eyes?

This poll is closed

Blue eyes or Brown... ?

*Blue* 57%
.brown..43%
Total votes: 251
Hello, i just wish to see peoples preference, in a relationship, would you rather your partner had blue eyes or brown eyes
thank you,
i know it is irrelevant, but assume you've already told me it's about personality and other things,
which colour?

many thanks,
mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please kindly move it, i spend 5 mins to find this forum not to get banned
ty

i am not white,

so my question is,
the majority of my race 99.99% do not have blue eyes...
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Alt, that's the response i wanted.

i could already guess people chose blue

next debate,

so it means, if we take the opinion of the majority
that most people prefer blue to brown
so as a society
blue eyes are better?

i disagree

didn't a man in germany think of this?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
She isn't saying choose your relationship based on the eye colours, she is asking what do you prefer. Stop being so pedantic guys.

I prefer blue eyes I think.
Reply 4
Original post by Alt__x
Tbh, if you are choosing people to be in a relationship with based on eye colour, you're ****ed up.

you'd be seriously suprised how many do
Reply 5
Another pointless thread from sixthformer.

i have brown eyes myself but find blue eyes kinda sexy :smile:
Reply 7
Girls with brown eyes = :love:
Reply 8
Original post by Alt__x
Tbh, if you are choosing people to be in a relationship with based on eye colour, you're ****ed up.

Just to say, your signature is the best thing ever, and can I request the addition of "I heard you last night," said Dudley breathlessly. "Talking in your sleep. Moaning." or "But whether James really did take off Snape's pants, Harry never found out." Peace.
Reply 9
Original post by sixthformer
you'd be seriously suprised how many do

No, I wouldn't, because the answer is none.
Reply 10
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
No, I wouldn't, because the answer is none.

dizzie, i totally support you, and people like you make me stop going mad
is it fair to judge based on what hitler liked?
is it fair to tell black people sorry you have no blue eyes, i won't date you, i prefer this white guy with coloured eyes
it's just a 'PREFERENCE'
Reply 11

Eyes do matter...
Reply 12
Brown eyes are my choice. Something so comforting looking at big brown eyes. Plus I have them myself so I'm quite sad to see the overwhelming result :frown:
Well, my current crush has blue eyes so I voted for that. However, I have blue eyes myself so brown eyes would be something different. :dontknow:
Original post by sixthformer
dizzie, i totally support you, and people like you make me stop going mad
is it fair to judge based on what hitler liked?
is it fair to tell black people sorry you have no blue eyes, i won't date you, i prefer this white guy with coloured eyes
it's just a 'PREFERENCE'

Thanks for the love but I don't think people liking blue eyes has anything to do with Hitler, or that people discriminate against black people because of the colour of their eyes. If they do, they've got bigger things to worry about then their freakish obsession with eye colour :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Where's the love for green eyes?:frown:
I feel so left out :frown:

Do my green eyes count for nothing nowadays?
Reply 17
I prefer Blue, I have like really dark brown eyes it looks like I have big pupils.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Brown.
Reply 19
xx
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending