The Student Room Group

Is a 14cm (5.51in) penis too small?

If yes, then what is the minimum 'normal' size?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Not if you look at the average size. The average penis size is between 5 and 6 inches. You should be fine.
It's tiny, almost invisible.
Reply 3
Here is an idea, how about you go out try pull some gash and try banging them then let them decide rather than making a thread crying about your willy since the only action it gets right now is mostly from your right hand.
Reply 4
5.5 inches is tiny, 5.51 is above average....congrats
Congrats, you have a penis bigger than 50% of men.

But also smaller than 50% of men.
Reply 6
From experience, thats more than enough.
They say the pussy when the girl is excited is only 4inches deep...so if you're 5.51 inches long you TECHNICALLY should be fine, but in the whole dick szie thing, 5.51 is pretty small, a lot of guys are 6.5 +
Lol at the accuracy to the nearest 100th of an inch.
Reply 9
It's fine. Don't worry, just use it well and no girl will be unhappy.
if it works and doesnt go in their ear..win!
Reply 11
Why do people care about the length of their penis so much? I have found that length (as long as its at least 4.5 inches) doesnt matter NEARLY as much as width does. *shrug*
Original post by Anonymous

Is a 14cm (5.51in) penis too small?

Size is irrelevant, that you went to 2 decimal places however is bloody hilarious!!!
Original post by Azayki
Why do people care about the length of their penis so much? I have found that length (as long as its at least 4.5 inches) doesnt matter NEARLY as much as width does. *shrug*

Oh great, now we have to worry about it being too narrow?!

Being a boy is difficult.
Original post by fizzywizzy525
Lol at the accuracy to the nearest 100th of an inch.

the threadstarter just converted the unit from the real system into inches for everybody else's benefit
Yep, it is too small. Most girls will instantly break up with a guy, and tell all their friends, if his penis is less than 5.53 inches. Sorry mate.

(No, it is not too small. Use it well however.)
Reply 16
It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean.
Reply 17
Don't worry. '5.51' is well within the average range. :smile:
Reply 18
Better too small than too big... my ex broke up with me because i was too big and having intercourse hurt her even when she was extremely wound up. At least when its too small you can satisfy your partner using your hands/tounge and then have intercourse and both be satisfied. I usually only have two options - satify her using hands/tounge and go unsatisfied myself or satisfy my needs but hurt her in the process.

consider yourself lucky...
Reply 19
LOL microscopic cock.

Quick Reply

Latest