The Student Room Group

How many hours we have to work each day 'just to pass'.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ex Death
I love how you assume that I've not seen any interior design work when you know nothing about me. In actual fact, I've seen quite a lot from various universities and none of what I've seen compares to most of the architecture work (not just from the presidents medals) I've seen from various schools. Can I expect yet another stupid comment from you?

Why is my opinion more worthwhile than yours? I'll let you decide.

I've never said that, I just said that you probably haven't seen the pieces that I've seen that I think are just as good.

I can't even be bothered to discuss this with you any more, your head is stuck too far up your own arse to respect anything that I have to say.
Reply 81
Original post by pippa90
your head is stuck too far up your own arse to respect anything that I have to say.

That's a compliment when you are training to be an architect, It's people thinking things like that about us that means we've really made it...
Original post by ArchiBoi
That's because they are. So jog on and carry on choosing cushion fabric. No one cares.

Haha! How hilarious, pretending to be even more ignorant than you are.
Original post by KeyserNI
That's a compliment when you are training to be an architect, It's people thinking things like that about us that means we've really made it...

I'm glad I decided to be an interior designer then...
Reply 84
Pippa your insults are laughable. I think they should start a 'interior design' sub-forum because you're an oxygen thief.

You and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen can talk about curtain, carpets and cushions all day long.

Your hero;

Pippa your insults are laughable. I think they should start a 'interior design' sub-forum because you're an oxygen thief.

You and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen can talk about curtain, carpets and cushions all day long.

Your hero;

and your insult just there isn't laughable? You're doing architecture, and if that's really what you think interior designers do then you're a complete retard.
Reply 86
Original post by pippa90
I've never said that, I just said that you probably haven't seen the pieces that I've seen that I think are just as good.

So this is the second time you've insulted me yet you certainly didn't fail to provide yet another stupid comment did you? (what's it now? 20th time in this thread?). I've already claimed to having seen a decent amount of 'good' interior design work. Usually when decent universities showcase their work you would assume it to be their best. It doesn't compare anywhere near the stuff on the president's medals. I also like how you refer to it as 'pieces', as if it's all about the quality of the drawing, not the project itself.

I can't even be bothered to discuss this with you any more, your head is stuck too far up your own arse to respect anything that I have to say.

You're right. I don't respect anything you say. But that is because you are a massive idiot. I gave you a fair chance (as I do with everyone, no matter who they are) at the beginning until your idiocy exposed itself.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
How come none of you will post your work? You all refer to the presidents medals yet none of that is your work. Your work standard is probably nowhere near the standard in the presidents medal but you refer to as if it is your own.
Reply 88
because we couldnt care less what some spotty interior designer thinks of it. anyway half of the people on here know each other anyway, and are on each others skype/msn and share work every few days....

your more than welcome to come to the degree show and i will show you round personally.
Reply 89
I've never posted my work because I have no desire to be rinsed by Archiboi!
Reply 90
Original post by Inside Out
How come none of you will post your work? You all refer to the presidents medals yet none of that is your work. Your work standard is probably nowhere near the standard in the presidents medal but you refer to as if it is your own.

You've completely missed the point.....No one here talks about the president's medals work as if its their own. What does our own work have to do with the president's medals? We're not advocating that our work should be on the president's medals. What we're saying is that the best architecture work is superior to the best interior design work.
Reply 91
Original post by Quiller
I've never posted my work because I have no desire to be rinsed by Archiboi!

No haha I wouldnt rinse you boys because your cool and architects. Its only stupid interior designers that I hate haha.

Ex Death, perfectly put, we are superior and she just cant handle it. Typical bird.
What about amazing female architects?
Reply 93
Shut your cave.
Why does everyone on here bum over you so much like you're their leader? You're an absolute ****.
Reply 95
Original post by pippa90
Why does everyone on here bum over you so much like you're their leader? You're an absolute ****.

Haha the 'leader' hardly. I have been on this forum for about 6 years, along with a few other people on here. I have been involved in architecture around 7 years. We are used to idiots like you coming on here giving your set piece every few weeks then you usually disappear back into china or into the Health and Relationships forums haha.

Finally, it was my thread originally and I was the OP. I, like many of the users have actually provided a lot of valuable help and advice to a lot other architecture students and would be architecture students through this forum over the last decade. Which is ultimately its purpose. They have into return, helped me and a few of us share work and projects for each others criticism. Which is positive, and a good benefit the forum.

Reality Check here - You have done nothing but make yourself look you've got some ill-informed views of the world and a chip on your shoulder against architects. You think in your own sick and twisted world that you live on a superior cloud, when it is clear you are a on a less intense, less well respected and less well regarded course - wake up. deal with it.

When people like you come on here and just give childish, pathetic remarks you will in turn, be talked to in an infantile manner.

If you can't handle it, jog on somewhere else.
(edited 13 years ago)
Haha the 'leader' hardly. I have been on this forum for about 6 years, along with a few other people on here. I have been involved in architecture around 7 years. We are used to idiots like you coming on here giving your set piece every few weeks then you usually disappear back into china or into the Health and Relationships forums haha.

Finally, it was my thread originally and I was the OP. I, like many of the users have actually provided a lot of valuable help and advice to a lot other architecture students and would be architecture students through this forum. Which is ultimately its purpose. They have also helped me and a few of us share work. That is surely the purpose of the forum.

When people like you come on here and just give childish, pathetic remarks you will in turn, be talked to in an infantile manner.

If you can't handle it, jog on somewhere else.

On the student room I've noticed, yes :tongue: Like when someone said they didn't want to get their work ripped by you in particular just proves it!

China?

Anyway, I don't see how me asking why you dislike interior designers is childish. I may have made a few remarks later on but that was only when nasty (not just blunt) comments were made.
Reply 97
Original post by pippa90
On the student room I've noticed, yes :tongue: Like when someone said they didn't want to get their work ripped by you in particular just proves it!

China?

Anyway, I don't see how me asking why you dislike interior designers is childish. I may have made a few remarks later on but that was only when nasty (not just blunt) comments were made.

It seems your actually an A level student. Ideas above your station love.
It seems your actually an A level student. Ideas above your station love.

I'm in my first year doing an interior design degree, where did you get that from? :s-smilie:
Reply 99
sshhh
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending