The Student Room Group

Insurance has same conditions as firm?

Really I just want to know, if my firm has given the same offer as my insurance, is there any poinnt having an insurance?
Reply 1
Original post by Maigre
Really I just want to know, if my firm has given the same offer as my insurance, is there any poinnt having an insurance?

personally, I think there is, you never know which university may be more lenient about your grades.. You've got nothing to lose by giving yourself another chance by having an insurance :smile:
Reply 2
Yes. Just incase you miss the grades but if your firm rejects you, your insurance may still let you in anyway.
Reply 3
Im in the same situation but will be putting an insurance down regardless "just incase!" x
Original post by Maigre

If all five have given you the same offer then chose an insurance anyway just in case, since some universities change offers after the results day if candidates don't meet them. But if you have an offer that has lower grade requirements then chose that as your insurance since you'll know what you need to get :smile:
Original post by sicarius1992
If all five have given you the same offer then chose an insurance anyway just in case, since some universities change offers after the results day if candidates don't meet them. But if you have an offer that has lower grade requirements then chose that as your insurance since you'll know what you need to get :smile:

Assuming you want to go there, of course.
Original post by TheSownRose
Assuming you want to go there, of course.

For a lot of people something is better than nothing, I don't know if the OP is prepared to wait a year if they miss the grades this time. And with the fees increase it's even more important.
Reply 7
Original post by Maigre
See Firm and insurance choices

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending