The Student Room Group

Friend sleepin over, drunk..

Well heres the story, at first I thought my friend that's a guy (Same as me) was interested then all of a sudden all these girls started appearing and now I think otherwise -.-

I told him I was Bi, and he was ok with it - nothing really changed.. on Skype I was having a 3 way convo with my friend and I said "i love ...." etc and realised he was offline but in the convo so we spammed the convo up made like 10 conversations with him while offline and hoped he wouldnt see it. On the PS3 a few days later he asked me why I kicked him out of the convo (that certain one, which I did) so I wonder if he knows.. and also I told him i'm deeply in love with someone atm.. a boy.. and he was like i don't want to know who it is, i'd rather just forget.

Now Friday we're goin out, gettin drunk, then he's meant to be sleeping over mine.. Knowing i'm like this why would he -.-

j.w. if you're straight guys how much influence of alcohol to make you do stuff (pleasure only)

just wondering ^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world that could get me to stick my cock up a guys' arse.

It's hard enough to get it up when drunk.
Original post by Makingauser
bump

Because gay guys/bi guys can be friends with straight guys.

Don't try anything, please, just incase you lose the friendship. Don't abuse his trust and keep your real head on, don't see things which are not there.

Oh and, if he does like you, he'll make a move. Please don't plan on getting him drink and trying something, that's almost like rape,- even worse that you're planning it.

You've made me feel sick to be honest, he's your friend, don't plan on taking advantage just to suit your own selfish desires.

If he likes you and is gay/bi, you'd know or will know, otherwise leave him alone.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
I'm not being funny mate, but you can't really take advantage of him when he's drunk.. If you really like him then you don't just wait till he's drunk and then tell him. If a guy posted it about a drunk girl on here, he'd be called a perv or something.. If you've got any kind of friendship with him, it could well be ruined after that night.
Reply 5
Just tell him how you feel, I don't think date rape is the way forward.
Original post by 1994mrj
I'm not being funny mate, but you can't really take advantage of him when he's drunk.. If you really like him then you don't just wait till he's drunk and then tell him. If a guy posted it about a drunk girl on here, he'd be called a perv or something.. If you've got any kind of friendship with him, it could well be ruined after that night.

I'd say it's akin to rape.

Dude, it might be your fantasy, you're allowed to have those, but don't take advantage of him with that aim.

Just see what happens, don't force it.

Or things could become very awkward!
Reply 7
Fair enough guys :L I was just considiring it tbh -.- and what bout bein rlly flirt etc? jw i mean last time I was laying on him like a pillow etc @_@ -.- :L
Fair enough guys :L I was just considiring it tbh -.- and what bout bein rlly flirt etc? jw i mean last time I was laying on him like a pillow etc @_@ -.- :L

Don't push him away though, try not to push boundaries.
See what happens, DONT ASK DESPERATE OR NEEDY...

Just, chill, for now you're both good friends!
I'm a straight girl, and I often stay at my guy friends' houses after drinking. I don't want a drunken shag with them. It's the same principle. Don't try anything on, seriously.
Reply 10
I've loved him for like 2 years :/ and yeah we're v good friends I just don't know what to do after the past few months of heartache

p.s sorry it sounds homo but that's the way it is
Reply 11
Don't even go there.
Reply 12
Btw i dun mean anal the thought sickens me.. just like kiss or watever
I've loved him for like 2 years :/ and yeah we're v good friends I just don't know what to do after the past few months of heartache

p.s sorry it sounds homo but that's the way it is

I know exactly how you feel, either;

1) carry on like this,
2) find someone else to replace the void,- which will/does work.

Just try and understand, he's a friend D:
Reply 14
ok i will, thanks for that and sorry for what I suggested :/
Reply 15
You really shouldn't - it will ruin your friendship for ever. You really can't kiss the heterosexuality out of him, so you really shouldn't try. I realise that it must be awful to have a crush on someone who can never love you back in that way, but unfortunately (and I really hate saying this), there is nothing you can possibly do about it, except accepting it. If you try anything on him you'll only loose him as a friend, it won't lead to anything more.
Reply 16
Are you really asking for tips on how much alcohol you need to give him so you can take advantage of him/rape him in his sleep? Seriously?
Reply 17
Original post by super.teve
Because gay guys/bi guys can be friends with straight guys.

Don't try anything, please, just incase you lose the friendship. Don't abuse his trust and keep your real head on, don't see things which are not there.

Oh and, if he does like you, he'll make a move. Please don't plan on getting him drink and trying something, that's almost like rape,- even worse that you're planning it.

You've made me feel sick to be honest, he's your friend, don't plan on taking advantage just to suit your own selfish desires.

If he likes you and is gay/bi, you'd know or will know, otherwise leave him alone.

^ This

My best friend is a lesbian.
I'm straight.

We often get drunk together, and nothing has ever happened.
Reply 18
make the most of it because you're going to hell
Original post by blitzco
make the most of it because you're going to hell

See you there, you're not supposed to judge,- whatever your religion.
Hipocrit.

Following the "rules" which suit you, eh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending