The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello :hello:

I'm in a relationship at the moment, but if I wasn't I think I'd definitely have the same problem as you :frown: It's really hard to meet other bi girls, I wouldn't have a clue.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by When will I know?
Surely you'll find some feminine looking ones in those clubs, try going a few more times..so yu're familiar...they cant all be butch :s

like which ones??
Reply 22
Original post by ilovecookies
id be too scared tbh!

Yeah, i get what you mean. Might be some peg-legged 70 yr old dude posing as a megan fox lookalike :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by LaidBaqq
Yeah, i get what you mean. Might be some peg-legged 70 yr old dude posing as a megan fox lookalike :biggrin:

LOL! I'm also a girl-virgin so I am scared... i know im attractive to boys but i dont know if im attractive to girls?!
Reply 24
All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:

Ok, so i just asked one of my mates on facebook where she meets girls.
She said that she joined the Queer Youth Network online, they do regional big group meetups in city centres.

Hope that helps.
Reply 25
Original post by Persephone9
Come to Brighton :biggrin:

There are not enough gay men in Brighton who are interested in me...
Instead of jumping the bones of these 'fat and ugly' chics, befriend them, because they will introduce you to their gay friends, who will introduce you to their gay friends, who will introduce you to...etc. etc. Somewhere along the way you're bound to unearth a skinny stunner :wink:

You've just got to immerse yourself in the gay!!

Also, straight friends are forever trying to hook you up with their 'totally awesome, beautiful lesbian friend'*

*See stage 1; rinse and repeat.
Reply 27
Original post by Potiron
There are not enough gay men in Brighton who are interested in me...

Enough? I thought brighton was supposed to be some kinda gay Mecca. How many do you want!
Reply 28
Ok, so i just asked one of my mates on facebook where she meets girls.
She said that she joined the Queer Youth Network online, they do regional big group meetups in city centres.

Hope that helps.

id be way too scared to go to some big meet up in a city centre though

It seems like you're not really open to going out and looking - so the only thing i think you can do is come out properly and just wait. Be open about it and youll meet someone!
Reply 30
Original post by Peas and love
It seems like you're not really open to going out and looking - so the only thing i think you can do is come out properly and just wait. Be open about it and youll meet someone!

I do want to go out and look i know im just being awkward :colondollar: id just be SO embarassed like in case everyone thought i was ugly, how do i know if im attractive to girls?!
like which ones??

Depends where you live....Try the LGBT village in manchester
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32

Heh, okay let me get this straight. You are scared to meet somebody online and too scared to meet face to face in a city... so what do ya want? :hmmm:

I think what somebody said above about networking with people in LGBT is a plan.. obviously if they are all political and you aren't into that then that might be annoying. Do they have a facebook group? Maybe people that just like the social side, that dont come to all the meetings might be on there.

I still think the internet might be a good idea since you gay/bi girls seem to be such a rare breed! You could always take a friend if you do meet up with them in the future.
Reply 33
Heh, okay let me get this straight. You are scared to meet somebody online and too scared to meet face to face in a city... so what do ya want? :hmmm:

I think what somebody said above about networking with people in LGBT is a plan.. obviously if they are all political and you aren't into that then that might be annoying. Do they have a facebook group? Maybe people that just like the social side, that dont come to all the meetings might be on there.

I still think the internet might be a good idea since you gay/bi girls seem to be such a rare breed! You could always take a friend if you do meet up with them in the future.

:frown: because in case they dont fancy me :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: if i knew im fancyable then i would be more confident and meet them! im literally such a virgin haaaaaaha fml!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
:frown: because in case they dont fancy me :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: if i knew im fancyable then i would be more confident and meet them! im literally such a non virgin haaaaaaha fml!

Hmmm, *chants* PIC-TURE , PIC-TURE, PIC-TURE!

Haha but no, im sure you will find somebody. Stop worrying and get out there !
Reply 35

Haha but no, im sure you will find somebody. Stop worrying and get out there !

i meant virgin... and no way am i putting a pic on here. i know im attractive to boys im just not sure about girls :frown:
Reply 36
i meant virgin... and no way am i putting a pic on here. i know im attractive to boys im just not sure about girls :frown:

Yeah i guessed you meant virgin. So do you think that no woman in the world is EVER going to find you attractive?

I think there is someone for everybody, but thats just me.:^_^:

If these girls that you say are "fat, ugly, pierced" and whatever else you said, can get girlfriends then im sure you can. But its kinda hard if you are too scared to meet them in the first place!

haha.

You're placing way too much emphasis on looks! Sure, looks attract, but so will a friendly/charming/funny/interesting personality. Even if you're blessed with varying degrees of any of these you'll do just fine. You don't pick your friends based on aesthetics, so just go, have fun and widen your social circle.

You never know, you might just find a wee diamond in the rough!
Reply 38
Yeah i guessed you meant virgin. So do you think that no woman in the world is EVER going to find you attractive?

I think there is someone for everybody, but thats just me.:^_^:

If these girls that you say are "fat, ugly, pierced" and whatever else you said, can get girlfriends then im sure you can. But its kinda hard if you are too scared to meet them in the first place!

im just so horny i wanna lick some pussy and get some experience, i might go for a fat ugly pierced one first! i jus wanna loose my lesbian virginity to somone sexy you know loool yeah i am too scared wahh! im hoping just to get drunk and try a straight girl tbh
I have the same question!

Latest

Trending

Trending