The Student Room Group

Sex - Girls

Did it hurt you?
And did you ever experiment with Vibrators before hand or wait until the actual thing?

Being nearly 20, I'm a virgin whose never had a bf. I've had 'flings' but that's it. So yeah, wondering if it hurt, and if people used a vibrator (i've recently bought my first one, but haven't used it yet wondering if I'm weird to have done do!)
Few hundred hits in Google with answer this...
You're not weird, the first time, and a few thereafter will hurt, but you learn to love the feelings and excitement. Ultimately you may find you WANT it to hurt a bit and like it hard and rough, or maybe not. Nothing is weird if you enjoy it.
It DID hurt.

But once you are trained up.... :perv:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Did it hurt you?
And did you ever experiment with Vibrators before hand or wait until the actual thing?

Being nearly 20, I'm a virgin whose never had a bf. I've had 'flings' but that's it. So yeah, wondering if it hurt, and if people used a vibrator (i've recently bought my first one, but haven't used it yet wondering if I'm weird to have done do!)

This sort of thing has been asked so many times...

But basically, yes it hurt me quite a bit - but was nervous so that didn't help. No blood though.

Didn't use a vibrator beforehand, but it wasn't the first contact my vagina had had, so I think that probably made a difference.
Not really, it was more uncomfortable than anything, and I winced a bit, but I wouldn't say it was particularly painful.
No it's not weird to have a vibrator if you're a virgin. It does hurt, but if you use a vibrator before then it might not.
Reply 7
there are some vibrators, that would give u pleasure without need of penetration.
Original post by tatt13
there are some vibrators, that would give u pleasure without need of penetration.

Anyone who knows what a clitoris is knows that :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by Walter Ego

I thought that she wanted to have penetration with the vibrator, before having sex with a guy... :cry2:
Reply 10
Original post by Walter Ego

there are men around who obviously don´t know what it is. :eek:
Original post by Cynthi007
there are men around who obviously don´t know what it is. :eek:

seriously????

wow....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending