The Student Room Group

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
60 Million wangs?
I have £60,000,000.01

:sexface:
I think he'd be less attractive to me as all I'd be thinking about are the problems the money would cause. His friends would be suspicious of me and probably all in a different 'category' to me, therefore I'd feel a bit... small and insignificant, like a child! I'd be no-one, no matter what I did, I'd just be his gf or wife. If we had an argument then I wouldn't really have a say if he had bought everything, that would probably come up in every argument. If I wanted to pay half, then he wouldn't be happy as I couldn't afford half of anything that would be up to his standard. I'd like to have £60 million of my own money, it wouldn't be the same if it was someone elses :smile:
Reply 83
No. :colonhash:
Reply 84
Original post by mathew551
I have £60,000,000.01

:sexface:

:coma:
Only a pushover would give into a gold digger, ain't no bitch touching my money....
Original post by Sprockette
I think he'd be less attractive to me as all I'd be thinking about are the problems the money would cause. His friends would be suspicious of me and probably all in a different 'category' to me, therefore I'd feel a bit... small and insignificant, like a child! I'd be no-one, no matter what I did, I'd just be his gf or wife. If we had an argument then I wouldn't really have a say if he had bought everything, that would probably come up in every argument. If I wanted to pay half, then he wouldn't be happy as I couldn't afford half of anything that would be up to his standard. I'd like to have £60 million of my own money, it wouldn't be the same if it was someone elses :smile:

Oh shut the **** up you stupid cow, you know 60 million would make him more attractive.

Why do girls lie???
Yes.
Damn, even I would go gay for a guy with £60 million.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Oh shut the **** up you stupid cow, you know 60 million would make him more attractive.

Why do girls lie???

Why ask the ****ing question (I know you're not thread starter but still) if there is only one answer? Coming in to the thread just to ensure everyone lives up to the stereotype. Fun.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 90
if he was a douche bag otherwise, then probably not. I'd just like the guy to be financially stable, that's all.
Original post by Sprockette
Why ask the ****ing question (I know you're not thread starter but still) if there is only one answer? Coming in to the thread just to ensure everyone lives up to the stereotype. Fun.

Rhetorical question...

Any it's not a stereotype, it's the truth.
I have about $20 trillion Zimbabwean dollars :colonhash:
Reply 93
Original post by silverbolt
not really just a lot of people who are being honest

and if the situations were reversed, i very much doubt youd be saying no.

anyway if it was a woman worth 60 mil id say yes

Just curious would you say yes because you doubt you would be that rich.
Reply 94
To be honest, if a guy had 60 million pounds, he wouldn't waste his time on me.
Reply 95
Original post by st_23
bananas

Edit: first thing that came into my head, have no idea why haha

You know what else is shaped like a banana? Maybe your subconscious part of the brain is hinting at something :wink:
Reply 96
Original post by therealOG
You know what else is shaped like a banana? Maybe your subconscious part of the brain is hinting at something :wink:

I don't know, you tell me? I think your subconscious is clearly thinking of something although i would have no idea what as I had no such thoughts haha :biggrin:
Original post by captnibby1234
I have about $20 trillion Zimbabwean dollars :colonhash:

Congratulations you have £2
Reply 98
Original post by Studentrepreneur
Think about it. Women have been the inferior gender since the beginning of time. They have always relied on men to provide for them.

They are programmed to be attracted to men with money.

This is also why they rarely invent anything worth mentioning. They would rather ponce off a rich man than work for their own money.

Actually, i have a few ideas for inventions. So i plan to go to university get a degree in product design or mechanical engineering so i can make them.Work in the manufacturing province of Italy for 5-6 years where i can learn how those products work and develop prototypes of my own product and once the patent has gone through, strike up a licensing deal for some of my products and go to asia most probably china to get the other designs made.

This will take commitment and time i wouldn't have time to be throwing around money, and i will never live off anyone.
Only if they were already attractive to start with.

Although if they had 60 million yen, I would be less impressed. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending