The Student Room Group

Overwhelming desire

I am a university student. I am very academic and really look forward to getting my dream career, but lately I keep imagining having a pregnant belly, thinking about having children, what they will be like and so forth. I keep imagining their daddy looking after them. I know he would make a great daddy and he does want children but when the time is right and he has got his career. I know that having a child now would be a stupid thing to do and neither of us are ready financially but I can't stop thinking about it. Do any of you get this, how do you cope with it? Do any males ever get the desire to impregnate a woman even though you know that you are not ready?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do any males ever get the desire to impregnate a woman even though you know that you are not ready?

you don't know the answer to this?
OP - I think about having children all the friggin' time. And I'm an 18 year old Uni student - you are not alone! There is a school that I have to walk past to get to work, and everytime I hear children's voices I'm desperate for children haha! I think women are always a bit broody tbh, we just have to restrain ourselves, getting pregnant would not be a good idea now!

Oh, and interesting fact: when men see women playing with children they think about committing to the woman; when women see men playing with children they think about having sex with the man!
Reply 3
I am a university student. I am very academic and really look forward to getting my dream career, but lately I keep imagining having a pregnant belly, thinking about having children, what they will be like and so forth. I keep imagining their daddy looking after them. I know he would make a great daddy and he does want children but when the time is right and he has got his career. I know that having a child now would be a stupid thing to do and neither of us are ready financially but I can't stop thinking about it. Do any of you get this, how do you cope with it? Do any males ever get the desire to impregnate a woman even though you know that you are not ready?

Sounds strange, I know, but I often have that a week or two before I have my period...
Reply 4
Original post by n1r4v
you don't know the answer to this?

Clearly not else I would not have asked.
Reply 5
I often think about having a pregnant belly. I could make millions!
Reply 6
Clearly not else I would not have asked.

Oh do you mean literally impregnate? In which case I don't know, but I'm sure some guys think about having children despite knowing it's too early. I can't say I've thought about it much myself though
Reply 7
Original post by n1r4v
Oh do you mean literally impregnate? In which case I don't know, but I'm sure some guys think about having children despite knowing it's too early. I can't say I've thought about it much myself though

I did mean literally impregnate
Reply 8
I did mean literally impregnate

humourless, iant ya.
Reply 9
Original post by in_vogue
humourless, iant ya.

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending