The Student Room Group

Ladies: How many guys you date at once? (at the moment)

Poll

How many guys you date at once?

Question to ladies:

Ladies: How many guys you date at once? (at the moment)
If you have a boyfriend it does NOT count.

I want you to be honest :smile:
If you want share more about this you are very welcome in your replies!

I am interested in psychology, social dynamics, dating, interactions between men and women and doing some researching about it.

Enjoy!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Uh well none at the moment but... why would someone be dating more than one? :confused:
Reply 2
Original post by Blueflare
Uh well none at the moment but... why would someone be dating more than one? :confused:

Its actually pretty common.
Reply 3
only one...my long-term boyfriend :P
Reply 5
I've noticed in real-life (ooh whats that?) Women are much better at this "juggling" thing / do it more often than men.
Reply 6
true^
Sorry, I didn't see the bit about 'if this is your boyfriend it doesn't count', so I answered one. Although we still do sort of go on 'dates', so technically I am 'dating' him?

I thought the idea of going out with a few men at one time and then choosing which one you like best was more of an American concept? I've never really come into contact with anyone who uses that system here.
Reply 9
Thank you for all answers and waiting for new :smile:
Reply 10
I don't understand... maybe I'm having a stupid day.

If I have a boyfriend, how am I not dating him?.. Which means I should have put zero instead of one.

This research will get you nowhere by the way, it's completely ambiguous.
Reply 11
Zilch.
Reply 12
Let me explain you..
It does NOT count if you feel that he is your boyfriend already, when you can really say you are a couple. Otherwise, on the beginning of relation you just meeting him. Maybe I should put "meeting" instead of "dating".. :smile: I hope it is clear now.
Reply 13
Dating loads of different guys is an American concept, and not one I particularly like. I don't think you'll find many girls who does this OP, because these forums are British.
Reply 14
the polygamy thread!
Reply 15
Lol why is everyone so sheltered? I know lots of girls who date multiple guys. Dating does not mean an exclusive relationship, it's a non-exclusive or early thing which could be non-sexual or sexual depending on the people involved.
Reply 16
Original post by kim1234567
My friend is currently texting/seeing/getting with on night out about 5 different guys... She flirts with more. The trouble is they all come out to the same club on the same night, we only have one decent one where we live. Yes, she's a bit of a slag, but there's something about her that makes guys go crazy!

That's why they go crazy.
Well I'm not dating anyone atm but it would usually be 1 guy, unless I'm asked out by 2 guys at the same time (well not exactly, obvs!) then I'd probably date both to determine which one I preferred or got on more with. But I'd let them know that I was dating another person as well. But that I can imagine never happening so I'd go with 1.
Original post by in_vogue
Dating loads of different guys is an American concept, and not one I particularly like. I don't think you'll find many girls who does this OP, because these forums are British.

I think it's more to do with age than nationality.

Teenagers/students will meet someone they fancy and rush into a relationship. Adults tend to shop around a bit more before committing.
Original post by kim1234567
No, she doesn't have sex with boys unless she's in a relationship. She has been nicknamed the 'asian sensation'.. and they haven't even had sex with her.

Isn't that, like, the exact opposite of a "slag"? :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending