The Student Room Group

Who's the recipient of most of your texts?

Is it your bf/gf? Someone you like? Just a normal friend? A colleague/someone on your course? Who and why?

Scroll to see replies

your mum
The boyfriend. It's not that I make the intention to text him the most, it just happens.
Reply 3
Original post by Anabolicminds
your mum

Yeah, so she says.
Reply 4
Boyfriend. Probably text him at least ten times more than I do anyone else! Although we live pretty far apart and I know if we lived in the same place I'd have friends who would almost certainly overtake him.
Reply 5
My best friend. We're at different unis and text each other all the time to catch up etc.
Reply 6
no one, i'm lonely :frown:
Reply 7
Last couple of days, the object of my affections :p: Normally my best friend or a family member - mum/brother.
Reply 8
Boyfriend. And maybe one or two friends - not as often, but the texts are MASSIVELY long when we do.
My sister. But then again everyone loves texting my sister. She is almost as cool as me.
The gf.
Reply 11
Original post by sexysam
no one, i'm lonely :frown:

:console:

I'm not sure, probably girlfriend or one of my good mates. Actually I think it probably is the girlfriend.
Reply 12
My best friend :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
My sister. But then again everyone loves texting my sister. She is almost as cool as me.

Yep, same here, your sister.
:rolleyes:
My mum :biggrin:
My boyfriend. But my average is about 2-3 texts a week, and that is to everyone, not just him. I don't use my phone much at all.
Tied between my friend & my dad.

I talk to the few people I know over MSN & Facebook mainly, and other family on the phone. Since me and my ex split up I rarely text anyone anymore.
Reply 17
Mum.
My bezzie, obviously because we talk the most
My Mum.

Yeah, I text my mother a lot. Bite me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending