The Student Room Group

Men: would you have sex with a girl I she had a bush?

Ok picture the scene. You are with a really attractive woman. You're quite wound up. You pull down her pants, ready to eat some gash, only to find she isn't so maintained down there. Would you stop, or go on regardless?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing stops me, even Brian Blessed camping in their pants. Once the kecks are off it's gonna happen, no matter what !
Bush.

:borat:
Reply 3
Eat some gash?
A woman with trimmed pubic hair is more attractive than a shaved one...so yes, I'd be straight in.

In fact, a full bush is better than shaved (but not as good as trimmed).
No guy is going to button his pants up and walk off once they get that far, no matter whats down there.

*genital warts possibly being the exception, but even then I'd have to think about it.
Reply 6
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Ok picture the scene. You are with a really attractive woman. You're quite wound up. You pull down her pants, ready to eat some gash, only to find she isn't so maintained down there. Would you stop, or go on regardless?

I don't care whether she's got a bush down there or not even if she's my gf or not. She maybe thinking the same "Shall I have sex with this guy who's hairy too?" I'm just saying. You may be hairy down there, how do we know?
Ok then I took the photo off. It was not serious. Sorry. Guys like natural
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Why yes, yes I would :cool:
I don't mind it at all.

In fact I demand a shrubbery!
I carry a razor at all times for this exact reason.
Reply 11
Original post by 1Unit1
Eat some gash?

:laugh:

I was wondering the same. :dontknow:
Original post by tehFrance
Why yes, yes I would :cool:

lol playing up to the stereotype, much?

But I would too actually. I wouldn't go down on her though.
Reply 13
I see no reason why one wouldn't just because she has a keen interest in gardening. I, myself, have several bushes.
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight

I like your style

But picture this. You get to pull down a girl you fancy's knickers and there's a bush there. SO?! You're still gonna screw her. 99.99% would still screw her. That's trufax.
Dental floss is pretty expensive!
If me being untrimmed for whatever reason was enough to turn him off and leave, then **** the bastard, he doesn't deserve to get anywhere near my vagina anyway :tongue:
Wow! Why do I bother shaving lol.
I would still sleep with her but wouldn't go down on her. She should be very trimmed and tidy for that.
Nothing would stop me

Except if it was this bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending