The Student Room Group

I'm too nervous to let my boyf going down on me

Scroll to see replies

umm yeah first time can be a bit daunting but they way i did it, just chill with a film and a couple of drinks and just start getting all touchy feely...... and tbh it's sooooo good you wont care any more about much else!! :biggrin: trust us TSR guys, it's not that scary. :biggrin:

good luck and have fun :h: x

edit: .... and negged, wtf for!? oh well, just giving the girl my experiance/help! x
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lexi99
Have you been down on him? Maybe you could try 69 so you;re both doing something and receivig at the same time.

I would have a nice bath/shower so you;re not worried about smells. Have some drinks, lay in bed together and start with light touching and kissing and let things develop naturally.

The first time is nerve wracking but when you get over that, its wow!! You wont regret doing it. Plus he actually wants to so consider yourself lucky he's not replused by it

* Neg rep - what the hell for!

I didn't neg rep you.....BUT I think its wrong to advise someone to have alcohol just so they'll relax during a sexual act. I personally think it would be better if she chilled out enough without being under the influence of any substance.
Dude who cares ? shave and it'll be all goood :wink: yeaah its better than sex itself :P
Reply 23
Original post by connorscanlan
a lot of guys wouldnt dream of trying it, if he's down for the lickin then show him the chicken

How is a chicken like a clitoris?
Reply 24
Original post by CookieDoughLove
I didn't neg rep you.....BUT I think its wrong to advise someone to have alcohol just so they'll relax during a sexual act. I personally think it would be better if she chilled out enough without being under the influence of any substance.

I didnt mean get wasted and paraletic, just a couple to help her relax, even if they go out to a pub first to chill together so that its not the major event of the evening and she spends the whole time worrying about it.
Reply 25
Original post by shy-girl666
umm yeah first time can be a bit daunting but they way i did it, just chill with a film and a couple of drinks and just start getting all touchy feely...... and tbh it's sooooo good you wont care any more about much else!! :biggrin: trust us TSR guys, if not that scary. :biggrin:

good luck and have fun :h: x

edit: .... and negged, wtf for!? oh well, just giving the girl my experiance/help! x

I did too, apparently its for suggesting a couple of drinks to help her relax :rolleyes:
Get a bikini wax, have a bath and make sure you're really clean - then get kinda drunk!

Worked for me the first time - basically once you've done it once and enjoyed it.. You'll be a lot less self-concious about it :smile:
Original post by M&Ms
id let anyone lick me anyday :biggrin:

You may regret saying that on TSR!
If the oral is better than the sex, then you are with men who are doing it WRONG :noway:
Original post by otu1987
How old are you? You've been with your boyfriend for over 18 months and still not had sex?!

Just what i was thinking,
Reply 30
Original post by Lewroll

I love this guy
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
I'm embarrassed that he might think I smell down there.. or look weird

First of all: You're ****ing thinking too much. Stop that. Put your fears aside and go with what feels right.

If you keep a clean vagina you have nothing, abso****inglutely nothing, to worry about.
I love the taste down there, and I can assure you, your boyfriend will too.
It's a very special taste, and I wouldn't want a vagina-flavoured muffin but I also wouldn't want a strawberry-flavoured vagina if you get my drift.

Relax and enjoy, there is really nothing more to say about it.
Original post by Lexi99
I did too, apparently its for suggesting a couple of drinks to help her relax :rolleyes:

WHAT! if she's really that nervous a FEW drinks will help! i didn't mean get absolutely, rat assed, stining drunk!!

gawd what is with some of TSR people!?...... but i luv most of you :h: x
How sad to read that you are nervous about something which many women would wish their boyfriends would be happy to do. You will not regret it.
Original post by M&Ms
its amazing. its better than sex i love being licked its soo awesome. id let anyone lick me anyday :biggrin:

Are you anywhere near Leeds, although I am willing to travel :tongue:
Reply 35
lol:L urm noo but i have family in manchester i could visit:L?
Reply 36
Having a boy go down on you is a sign he really likes you and sees you as worthy.

Make sure you wash though. You could be a 10 with the best personality in the world, but he will run if you stink down there. Run for the hills.
Reply 37
Original post by M&Ms
its amazing. its better than sex i love being licked its soo awesome. id let anyone lick me anyday :biggrin: but yeah dont worry about relax start kissing and get there slowly its really really nice - i orgasm everytime <3

This, and your sig just reminded me of that playground story about the boyfriend licking m&m's out of his gf and eating a genital wart...:ahee:
Nothing to be nervous about. Girls are often self conscious about their genitals, but totally needlessly. Men love vaginas in every way. the smell, taste, the appearance, and of course, doing things to them for both your, and their own pleasure.

Make sure it's clean and tidy, invite him to dinner and I'm sure he'll enjoy what's on the menu and bestow compliments to the chef. Be sure that you eat too though :wink: Including desert :colondollar:
Anon post because bf is on tsr. was going to start a post to ask but then found this.
Update please: Have you let him go down on you yet? :tongue:
i am in a similar situation.... i don't know if i should ask him to go down, it sounds scary but its supposed to be great so i want him to a bit. I have the same thoughts as you.
We are both 17 and have given each other hjs and i have given him a bj but he hasn't done that on me or had sex yet either. Weve been together 6 months. btw; youve been together for a year and a half but habent had sex? Are you both quite young or very religious or cant find time alone or something?
and my advice is to try once, if it aint any good then dont do it again. but at least you know you would get a good reaction if you ask, i think my bf would run away lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending