The Student Room Group

Nose Huggies

Has anyone ever used one?

I know nose rights and huggies do sound like a scam...but there are some reports that it might work...obviously not completely change the way you look overnight, but some people have reported that it has worked..

I'm very insecure about my nose, and just wondered...has anyone on TSR ever tried using one?

:colondollar:

xx
Most people will say it worked, as they don't want to feel like they've wasted their time/money. And if it does work we need real evidence. Not from the website, on forums. Because of course the website will probably have photo shopped the pictures.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Most people will say it worked, as they don't want to feel like they've wasted their time/money. And if it does work we need real evidence. Not from the website, on forums. Because of course the website will probably have photo shopped the pictures.

Well I have ordered one to try it out for myself.
I don't expect miracles but maybe I might notice a slight improvement?!x
I just googled that... what the hell? what...... I don't understand the point, unless you have a freakishly large nose and are incredibly gullible why on earth would you buy that?
People are crazy these days, I'm not particularly fond of my nose, but I don't think 'screw you nose i'm going to sqaush you into a shape i'd prefer' i just think 'oh well that's my nose, for smelling stuff... '
Who even pays attention to your nose? people are so bizarre

edit:
'At first I wasn't happy with the results because one nostril looked a tad larger than the other, im talking a tiny difference that only I would notice because I was inches from the mirror staring at my nose, but some tweaking with this product evened things out for the most part.'

hahahahahaha...what? Why was he inches away from the mirror staring at his nose? I can honestly say i've never stared at my nose intently, maybe I'm a freak but doesn't he have better things to be doing, like... anything other than staring at his nose?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
I think it's a scam tbh.
I thought this was going to be about those cute nose kisses y'know they're called eskimo kissies. Dissapointed...
Reply 7
And I thought this was going to be about huge noses
Reply 8
Original post by salty_candy
I just googled that... what the hell? what...... I don't understand the point, unless you have a freakishly large nose and are incredibly gullible why on earth would you buy that?
People are crazy these days, I'm not particularly fond of my nose, but I don't think 'screw you nose i'm going to sqaush you into a shape i'd prefer' i just think 'oh well that's my nose, for smelling stuff... '

Hey, thanks for your reply.
I know it sounds very self obsessed but I am incredibly insecure about it, like it really affects my day to day life. I don't want to face people side on, and have to always wear a lot of makeup as to try and distract attention away.
I am also a girl, and it's not very feminine to have a large nose, I think men get away with it more. People make comments at least twice a week. A guy at work genuinely thought I was a Jew :-/
x
Reply 9
Original post by salty_candy
Who even pays attention to your nose? people are so bizarre

edit:
'At first I wasn't happy with the results because one nostril looked a tad larger than the other, im talking a tiny difference that only I would notice because I was inches from the mirror staring at my nose, but some tweaking with this product evened things out for the most part.'

hahahahahaha...what? Why was he inches away from the mirror staring at his nose? I can honestly say i've never stared at my nose intently, maybe I'm a freak but doesn't he have better things to be doing, like... anything other than staring at his nose?

^ Where did you read that?

Trust me people do notice, people constantly make comments about it...it's like I'm the ugly girl who knows she is ugly and so it is okay to joke about my appearance. People constantly say I look like a well know celebrity who has a large nose...and who everyone thinks is ugly :-/ Im a girl by the way. x
Reply 10
Original post by failingatm
I think it's a scam tbh.

Probably...I'm just holding on to a little bit of hope... x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending