The Student Room Group

Girls only: Tall guys, extra tall, normal or short?

Poll

Pick the best guys' height

Poll says all - explain choice please :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have to admit I find guys slightly below average height very attractive :teehee: Especially if they have shoulder-length, dark hair.
I am blond and 5"10, so I guess people would look. I don't care :smile:
Reply 2
Tall :smile: I'm 5' 7" and I love having someone taller than me... I feel all protected :P
Reply 3
Original post by ScottG
I'm 6'3" and my girlfriend is 5'3", but I don't have a preference, I'd go for a taller a girl, nothing over 5'8" though.
Girls over 5'8" are giants.

I have a flatmate who proclaims she is 5'12" rather than 6'. She aint foolin' noone, gigantor.

LOL at your classmate, if she said that and I was present -

:smile:
Reply 4
I am pretty tall, so like having a taller boyfriend.
Plus I have a soft spot for long legs. Yummy.
Reply 5
I'm 5"3, anyone 5"4 and above is considered an acceptable height. I'd like to say that height shouldn't matter, but it really does. I don't think i'd like having to stand on a phone book to kiss a 7"0 guy or something. :/
Reply 6
Original post by lilywolf
Tall :smile: I'm 5' 7" and I love having someone taller than me... I feel all protected :P

from do exactly do you feel threatened?
I clicked on the thread cos you said girls only.

I don't like guys taller than me who stand in front of me when I'm trying to watch street performers or something :mad:
Reply 8
I'm 6ft and I tend to be attracted to guys shorter than me. (not because of their height, though)
Reply 9
Original post by Lewroll
I clicked on the thread cos you said girls only.

I don't like guys taller than me who stand in front of me when I'm trying to watch street performers or something :mad:

Sit on your boyfriend's shoulders to watch from a higher position? :wink:
EDIT: Tall boyfriend's :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a guy and I think it's cool to disobey your thread title. :smile:
Original post by Djordje
Sit on your boyfriends shoulders to watch from a higher position? :wink:

I'm a heterosexual male. I don't have a boyfriend....
Reply 12
Original post by Djordje
Poll says all - explain choice please :smile:

Allow me to post some quotes from this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1574451

Callum828
Do we really need a thread for 500+ girls to say 'I like tall guys'?

Jkel
My thoughs exactly.

Everybody knows that women are way more shallow than men, and that tall guys are attractive and short guys aren't. Therefore there is absolutely no reason to keep confirming it, plus male height-threads have been done a billion times.
Reply 13
Original post by Lewroll
I'm a heterosexual male. I don't have a boyfriend....

Sorry dude :smile:
Original post by Cabled
Allow me to post some quotes from this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1574451

Agree with everything he said. OP, get over your insecurity and maybe we can stop seeing the same threads all the time in H&R.
Tall. I'm 5'9 and a bit so it figures. Where I'm from the average male height is 6'1, it is a culture shock seeing so many guys who I can look in the eye in England.

Original post by Cabled
Snip.

You are really annoying and repetitive. Aren't you that guy who harasses people about not being desired on the Cosmo forums? On the ban list?

I'm short, hairy, ugly and not well endowed.

Your own words. :wink2:
I like extra tall guys they make great wing men they are good at spotting the women
Reply 17
be prepared to discover that the height of the average male on TSR is 6'2 and the height of the average girl is 5'10

TSR SAYS HERE THERE BE GIANTS
Original post by lilywolf

same!! =L
so if i was 10cm taller I would be extra tall? Maybe if I concentrate hard enough *HRMPH* (pffft) oops :colondollar::innocent:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending