The Student Room Group

21 year old guy virgin is it normal :?

I am pretty much shy with females being neither fat nor ugly but instead tall, sporty and good looking guy who still had no any sexual partner. Although I had a chance
that turned up last summer and finally missed it when I fall asleep with a girl on the same bed and escaped with all my dreamy dreams earlier than I expected.
When I woke up I found myself hugging and than realized nothing more fascinating has happened because I was a bit drunk and turned myself off too early.
Here it is, the bitter truth( Is it normal how do you consider people?

Scroll to see replies

That depends on what people deem as "normal". I think it is normal to have sex when it feels ready for you, and if that time hasn't come yet then I wouldn't worry about it. However based on the average age of when people lose their virginity it is definitly less common to be a virgin at 21, but who cares? You do what feels right :smile:
Reply 2
Yes. You're very weird. Abnormal, really. Almost a scientific phenomenon.

Researchers at MIT might want to test on you.
Yes.
Reply 4
You're in the minority.

Well done not being a winner, your genes shall not be passed on. You are a failure to the thousands of fathers before you.
Original post by IlexBlue

Why are always so sarcastic? :hmmm:
Reply 6
I think more people are virgins than they let on tbh, so you probably aren't the only person your age to still be a virgin, there are still people who are waiting until marriage. I'm not saying you are, but that's an example.
Original post by IlexBlue

Researchers at MIT don't have to go far to find 21 year old male virgins.
Reply 8
It doesnt matter what people think is 'normal'. You lose your virginity when its right for you.
Don't just try and hop into bed with some random girl and get it on because you think you need to lose it.
Yeah, lots of people lose their virginity when they're like 12 or something, but that doesnt mean you have to.. lots of people wait til they're older.
Don't worry about thinking you're 'weird' !
Reply 9
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
Why are always so sarcastic? :hmmm:

I can't help it. It's in my DNA. It's an automatic response. :frown:

Original post by Dirac Delta Function

Touché, my good sir.
You're exactly like me in that you need to turn that internet confidence into real-life confidence.

Vital advice if you are as pretty as you say you are: dashing looks aren't going to get you anywhere if you don't put them to good use. You're not female, remember.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by bex_is_hardcore

Original post by bex_is_hardcore
That depends on what people deem as "normal". I think it is normal to have sex when it feels ready for you, and if that time hasn't come yet then I wouldn't worry about it. However based on the average age of when people lose their virginity it is definitly less common to be a virgin at 21, but who cares? You do what feels right :smile:

Exactly I knew that girl 2 days only and I didn't wanna use her although had much passion.
Reply 12
Original post by chrislpp

Original post by chrislpp
You're in the minority.

Well done not being a winner, your genes shall not be passed on. You are a failure to the thousands of fathers before you.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate..
Yes its extremely weird.

You should become a bisexual and open yourself up to a wider audience of potential sexual partners. Yes, you may get prodded in places that you would otherwise deem unnatural but you wouldn't be a virgin!
its normal, I don't know why in western society it's can be seen as 'shameful' or 'embarrassing' (Especially for a guy) to not have had sex by your age. people are taught from too young an age that they should have had all sorts of experiences by the time they're in their 20s.

Relax, if you're ready then it will happen eventually, no worries.
Reply 15
Original post by rockrunride

Original post by rockrunride
You're exactly like me in that you need to turn that internet confidence into real-life confidence.

Vital advice if you are as pretty as you say you are: dashing looks aren't going to get you anywhere if you don't put them to good use. You're not female, remember.

Thx I'll bear in mind
Good stuff.
Yes. The search function will prove that :yes:
Reply 18
Original post by Dirac Delta Function

Like the sig lol
There is nothing wrong with it, there are plenty of people you age and older who are virgins. However, if you are going by the literal definition of normal, most people (in UK at least) have had sex by that age. But there's nothing wrong with still being a virgin :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending