The Student Room Group

Sex with my ex?

We've been apart for about a month, but remain fairly close friends. We're going to the same party and we all have beds each (huge house). I have said to her on multiple occasions I will not change my mind over me leaving her and she said she couldn't go back anyway after all that's happened. Recently she told me she's not sure she'd be able to control herself around me when drunk because she misses how good the sex was with me. From what she's been saying, it sounds like it's likely she will come onto me at this party. I still find her pretty hot and the sex is great. I have said if something happened I still wouldn't get back with her under any circumstances. So it feels like i've been offered possible sex. Do I accept if it comes to it? :-S

Scroll to see replies

No. Don't do it. She will cling on to you like a barnacle if you do. Sex with an ex = bad business.
pussy is pussy. you have to choose between your dick and your brain. personally, i would tap it, but if you think there may be complications then don't
No. It will make things messy and she might get the wrong idea.
Reply 4
Yea dont go there, it will get complicated
If you still find her hot and she still likes you why did you two break up?
Reply 6
why cant you just be f**k buddies. no strings attatched?

or is this frowned upon on TSR?
Reply 7
If you can both handle no strings attatched sex then go for it, but it doesnt sound like she'd be able too
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
If you still find her hot and she still likes you why did you two break up?

Other issues. Great sex and a hot girlfriend does not equal a good relationship.
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
pussy is pussy. you have to choose between your dick and your brain. personally, i would tap it, but if you think there may be complications then don't

Pussy is pussy ? That's the most virgin comment I've ever heard.

People that post things like that and answer every thread about having sex with "do it" need to get some sex so they actually have some perspective.

It's not worth it OP. When she gets upset and tells her friends you're still sleeping with her you become the bastard that led her on. Even if you made it completely clear.

It's not good for either of you. Even if you broke up with her then you still need to move on yourself. Hook up with someone else, preferably not in front of her.

Trust me I've been there. You'll be really horny and proper up for it because part of you still likes her but the second the physical bits over and she's snuggling you then all you'll be thinking is "what the f**k did I do that for".
Original post by PonchoKid

Have you ever had no strings attached sex ?

How do you expect him to be able to do it with a girl who's his ex ?
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
Have you ever had no strings attached sex ?

How do you expect him to be able to do it with a girl who's his ex ?

yes i have, and i also know people who have, and with exs.
their clearly not over each other if they reckon it will happen. they obv like the sex too much, so why not?
Original post by *Dreaming*
No. It will make things messy and she might get the wrong idea.

If you said yes it should still make messy things! Just different things.
yes i have, and i also know people who have, and with exs.
their clearly not over each other if they reckon it will happen. they obv like the sex too much, so why not?

they're**

In my personal experience no strings attached sex is hard enough with a friend or someone you barely know. You get attached (which is natural I guess).

So doing it with an ex ? I don't think you can because one of you is going to start feeling the way you did. From the OP it seems like she is still into him. No strings would be one sided and stupid if you ask me.
Reply 14
Sex with my Ex - If it rhymes, it is ALLOWED!
Reply 15
Just do it. What's the worst that could happen?

who frowns upon pure mindless casual pleasure.
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
who frowns upon pure mindless casual pleasure.

because its TSR [=
because its TSR [=

oh it makes sense
Reply 19
Original post by Stefan1991
Just do it. What's the worst that could happen?

She stalks him when he doesn't call, follows him home, cuts off his balls and stores them in her handbag?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending