Wierdest thing you've witnessed in a night club/pub

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by thewiseone
You shouldn't talk about your mum like that
:colone:

Oh, good one.
Reply 61
Some guy, just after getting with a girl, pulled out his erect penis on the dancefloor and kept on dancing like normal.
Original post by Dynasty
no splash, no gash

hahaha that's also a good one, is he still gracing barhouse/yates toilets in chelmsford?
a guy did a naked handstand on a table - it was hilarious :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by unicornsoncrack
hahaha that's also a good one, is he still gracing barhouse/yates toilets in chelmsford?

They're everywhere!
Two men, both in giant rabbit suits making as if they're having sex with each other on the stage.
Original post by Residue of Spandex
I once pissed into a sink whilst simultaneously being punched in the head

LMAO, this is quality
Reply 67
Fives in Aldershot 1994, a bloke stapled his foreskin to a table.

Jesters, Union Street Plymouth circa 1996, tramps night - ten blokes all dressed for less than £4 from charity shops, pissed on each other and rolled down a muddy hill before going out clubbing it.

Unnamed "nightclub" in a Tijuana Mexico, 1996. Bloke paid a hooker to crap on him. She obliged.
Original post by Dynasty
no splash, no gash

no diesal no weasel
Reply 69
Not weird but pretty funny#

Sitting in a private booth at a club and two fit girls walk over and sit on the sofa opposite me and my friend. Two drunk guys follow them in a try to sit next to them. The one guy is so drunk sits on the sofa misses and tries to grab a table to right himself. He pulls the table over knocking 4 pints of beer and a pitcher of orange juice over him and his friend causing the two girls to look at each other and walk straight off.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70
Probably my mate throwing his iphone off the balcony overlooking the dancefloor. Think he was trying to hit someone dancing but it flew behind the bar, smashed a pyramid of bud bottles and the DJ stopped the music whilst he was being chucked out.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by Aj12
Not weird but pretty funny#

Sitting in a private booth at a club and two fit girls walk over and sit on the sofa opposite me and my friend. Two drunk guys follow them in a try to sit next to them. The one guy is so drunk sits on the sofa misses and tries to grap a table to right himself. He pulls the table over knocking 4 pints of beer and a pitcher of orange juice over him and his friend causing the two girls to look at each other and walk straight off.

Loled so hard +1 mate!
Reply 72
Original post by Hardstyler
In the guys toilets, a guy threw his hand in the urinal, grabbed a urinal cake and ate it lol

I don't want to know what a urinal cake is. :argh: That's fecking gross.
A midget making a large circle in the middle of the dancefloor, and then proceeding to breakdance.
To be fair, he was pretty good. We wondered what the **** was going on though!
Guy doing a piss in the urinals who then proceeded to vomit downwards while still doing a piss.
Reply 75
Original post by Don'tNod
I don't want to know what a urinal cake is. :argh: That's fecking gross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal_deodorizer_block

These are ****ing hilarious, I've never seen anything that weird, apart from the usual drunken falling over etc :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by tface
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal_deodorizer_block

These are ****ing hilarious, I've never seen anything that weird, apart from the usual drunken falling over etc :tongue:

I thought it would be some sort of gunk... :colondollar:

LOL, this was a caption under one of the photos on that wiki link: "Sticker above urinal reads "Please do not eat the urinal cakes"." :lol: ROFL.

Thanks for clearing that up.
a girl flashed her pum pum
i have the pleasure of working in many clubs and i've seen some truely awful things in my time. these two are probably the worst... guy and a girl on the edge ish of the dancefloor, still quite packed but not like sardines..., girls going down on the guy for a while, he signals he's nearing the point of no return, she pulls it out and aims it away from her... straight onto the wallet pocket of an innocent guy oblivious to whats going on... next thing you see is the guy doing a wallet check and getting sticky stuff all over him, he then sniffs it, realises what it is and proceeds to wipe it on the shirt of the guy who it came out of who is now zipped up and dancing away. me and my workmates loled quite considerably.

second... r&b/grime room which gets pretty herbal/sweaty, pretty horrible if you're not into that sort of thing... so im walking up to the DJ booth along the perimeter where the subs are and see some girl with alot of junk in her trunk grinding her arse against a massive black dude against these massive subs... try and get passed him and catch his shoulder, knocks his balance slightly, takes a step back and it flops out of this girls arse/pink (who knows) so he's swaying about, hard on out trying to get it back in. i wish i could un see that one!
Original post by lancy196
was this at loughborough uni by any chance?

No mate, down in a nightclub in Plymouth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending