The Student Room Group

so now, what do you think of while Receiving head?

apart from the standard 'this feels great man'

'left left left, up up not THAT high idiot, go lower. okay, a bit higher. arrrgh never mind, youl get it right someday. i hope.'
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
So instead of replying directly to that thread you just made a whole new one to get your answer seen?

EDIT: My bad.
I'll go for a sandwich comment then. "MMmmm I hope this comes with a sandwich"
(edited 13 years ago)
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Reply 3
Original post by Liam 09
So instead of replying directly to that thread you just made a whole new one to get your answer seen?

haha no, i started the other thread too. the two are very different ones, check again :P
Reply 4
I wonder what's for dinner? :holmes:
Reply 5
FOR GOD SAKE!
That guy just ruined my killstreak! :frown:
Reply 6
"I don't have any more space for this head. My garage is full."
Reply 7
This would be so much easier if I had a penis.
Reply 8
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
This would be so much easier if I had a penis.

amen.
"This is like a more intense version of putting Natural Source mint body gel on your penis"
Original post by Tommyjw
FOR GOD SAKE!
That guy just ruined my killstreak! :frown:

That guy?

"Enough with the teeth, bitch"
"There's more than just the top third you know"
Should I push a little to get her to take it deeper?
I need to keep encouraging her so she does it in future and more frequently
Can't believe she's sucking my dick, no one would believe this (No intention to tell people)
Reply 13
"In, out, in, out, shake it all about - this is a really inappropriate time for a kids song..."
I dream. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
That guy?

"Enough with the teeth, bitch"

It's a call of duty reference, thus i assume as per sake of arguement that most people i play against are guys :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
'Don't you dare use your teeth, I swear to god I'll kick your head.' If it's good, mainly 'mhhhm' but I've had one awful awful time where I was genuinely tracing the ceiling patterns with my eyes :colondollar:
Original post by Tommyjw
It's a call of duty reference, thus i assume as per sake of arguement that most people i play against are guys :P

Ah right, I thought you were referring to the guy giving you head.

Hey, its only gay if you're doing the sucking...
Reply 18
'Hmmm...I wonder what time that...OHH! I like that! And...oh, he's stopped that now...hmmmph. He's gone back to that thing he was doing and what the **** is he doing now?! THAT'S NOT MY CLITORIS! ...alright, he's got it now. Oh, **** this, just give me your penis.'

Although, I must say, current partner knows what he's doing down there :sexface: He's even indirectly taught me a few things :p:
:sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending