The Student Room Group

How to i become attractive like English boys?

As you know from my other thread, i am Filipino, 5ft4 and 14 stone. I go to the boxing gym often, i have for many years, and do weights to make myself look better for girls but they don't like Filipino guys :frown: . I want to know how to get girls and i see English boys get a lot of girls, i want to know how to be attractive like them but my English friends just say its "confidence". They are confidence, but i don't see how confidence can help me so i want to become more like them. They are tall, i also want to be tall, i will get leg lengthening operation. They have blonde hair, i will also get blonde hair by using hairdye. I can do this, but i need your help, how can i afford leg operation when i am only a student? Girls see me as short and girly so i want to be taller like my friends. And maybe one day, i will be 'hench' like they are too, but its a long way to go. . .
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Filipino boxer, become Manny Pacquio. Easy
BRB jumping into the oven since no pics
Leg lengthening operation? :lolwut:
Please be joking
Reply 4
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
Filipino boxer, become Manny Pacquio. Easy

Manny is one of my heroes. But he is a champion boxer. And i... am not :frown: .
Please don't do any stupid leg-lengthening operations. Your friends are right about the confidence thing. I know guys who are short but they get with girls easily - must be confidence :yep:
Reply 6
Original post by Stargazer23
Leg lengthening operation? :lolwut:
Please be joking

My friend Dean said it will solve my problems with girls , he said it doesn't hurt when you finish the process :redface: .
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Please don't do any stupid leg-lengthening operations. Your friends are right about the confidence thing. I know guys who are short but they get with girls easily - must be confidence :yep:

no girls want a manlet
Reply 8
:rofl:, you never cease to amaze me
Reply 9
Original post by Angie varona
no girls want a manlet

what is a manlet? I hope i am not one... it sounds bad.
Original post by mirin?
My friend Dean said it will solve my problems with girls , he said it doesn't hurt when you finish the process :redface: .

Your friend Dean is an idiot then :wink:
Original post by Angie varona
no girls want a manlet

Oh, but some do - there's something for everyone :yep:
Reply 12
You need confidence, you seem to be lackibg a lot of it.
Original post by mirin?
what is a manlet? I hope i am not one... it sounds bad.

a small guy
Reply 14
Either date midgets or get your damn operation.

Get the money for your operation by working as a low cost gigolo alongside your degree.
Reply 15
Original post by j.laurence
:rofl:, you never cease to amaze me

It is easy for you, look at your albums, you are a tall strong looking guy. But me, no girls will ever look at me . I am going to be forever alone. . . :frown:
Original post by mirin?

Original post by mirin?

You have to be kidding :s-smilie:, don't do it.....
Work really hard and get rich. easy.
Reply 18
Original post by ilovelife1234
You have to be kidding :s-smilie:, don't do it.....

But i trust Dean with my life, he has been my lifelong friend since i was little boy. Do you think he's lying to me?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Let your teeth rot. You'll fit right in. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending