Nearly 2 years.
Biggest waste of my life tbh.
Reply 82
Original post by Rishz
let my parents decide

randomer

What could possibly go wrong? :beard:
Reply 83
umm coming up to about 4 1/2 years, started when i was 14 and still going .. and now engaged ^^
Reply 84
Just over three years and one month. Engaged and still counting. =D
Reply 85
Almost 11 months...and counting :smile:

But if we're counting the on/off stage as well then its almost 2 and a half years :smile:
7months!

Haven't met anyone who could keep me entertained for any longer :rolleyes:
*shrug* Is it really that important that I know how long my longest relationship was? I honestly can't remember.

Original post by Drewski
Longest and shortest [ergo: only, keep up at the back there]: 6 months.

I love the word ergo. It's not used enough nowadays. I will endeavour to use it in the essay I'm writing! :smile:
Reply 88
3 years, 3 months; the one I'm very happily in now.
(edited 12 years ago)
1 and a half years, fourteen to almost 16... but the one i count is the 6 months one i had straight after =((
Reply 90
3 years and 4 months - waste of my time
But have been with my current guy for 2 years and 9 months (and counting)...
It depends whether you count the break in the middle...which I suppose you can't reeeally do.

So, erm, 6 and a half months.
Although it's been 4 months since we got back together. So maybe sort of 10 months?
Reply 92
Original post by soutioirsim
Too true...

I mean I had a great time but jesus christ it took over my life and coming out of it was just one big head ****.

Very well said.
14 months
approaching 2 months with my current relationship.

.....first ever relationship ;D
18 months and still going

Before this my record was 4 months
Reply 96
Original post by Cicerao

Original post by Cicerao
What could possibly go wrong? :beard:

lol, I'll have my say on it too, not only my parents :tongue: I can either reject or accept
1 year, 9 months with my ex, but she was a cheating, lying bitch.

1 year, 6 months currently with my current girlfriend, with no sign of it ending in the foreseeable future.

I always say I can never win the lottery because my luck ran out the day I met my current girlfriend :smile:
It'd be three years in two days if we'd stayed together... but we broke up a few months ago. Second longest is around 8 or 9 months I think.
A week. She was such a lovely girl from London but she lied to me and was seeing someone at the same she was seeing me. Still, I see her in my dreams all the time...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending