The Student Room Group

WHY HIM?

so a year ago I met a guy on facebook who was about 8 years older than me but I fall head over heels for him and spoke to him romantically for about 8 months as a online relationship.
However in this time I found out that he was sort of a big flirt and became quite rude towards me:eek: and he did not want to talk no more.
I tried moving on by meeting a few other guys etc so that I can get over him but I just find that I still want this guy.

I dunno why this is what can I do in this situation? it obviousley is not love but why do I still want him? I'm confused even younger guys don't meet up to him aahhh i dunno why I still want him:s-smilie:

any advice would be much appreciated:smile:
Reply 1
anyone that can enlighten me with some good advice?
Grow up.
So you like to meet guys online eh... :sexface:

And in all seriousness OP, my advice is useless, you wouldn't want it anyway. Trust me. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by TheRustaman
Grow up.

u sound like him now!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Oh, boo-hoo.
Reply 6
I have no words. :pierre:
Reply 7
Original post by purebeauty
so a year ago I met a guy on facebook who was about 8 years older than me but I fall head over heels for him and spoke to him romantically for about 8 months as a online relationship.
However in this time I found out that he was sort of a big flirt and became quite rude towards me:eek: and he did not want to talk no more.
I tried moving on by meeting a few other guys etc so that I can get over him but I just find that I still want this guy.

I dunno why this is what can I do in this situation? it obviousley is not love but why do I still want him? I'm confused even younger guys don't meet up to him aahhh i dunno why I still want him:s-smilie:

any advice would be much appreciated:smile:

You didn't actually know him, and you don't actually want him. You are infatuated/in love with an idea, a concept of him you created in your mind. sure, he helped create it, but he wasn't genuine.

You're in love with a dream of the perfect guy, and you need to realise that it's nothing but a dream, and your dream is nothing near perfect.

When you meet the actual perfect guy, it will be quite different. And it will be real.
Reply 8
this is getting no were I came on here for advice by people who can advice me on the subjective but instead people are being rediculous!
Reply 9
Reply 10
do you have dad issues? may account for the age thing....
Reply 11
Original post by The Mr Z
You didn't actually know him, and you don't actually want him. You are infatuated/in love with an idea, a concept of him you created in your mind. sure, he helped create it, but he wasn't genuine.

You're in love with a dream of the perfect guy, and you need to realise that it's nothing but a dream, and your dream is nothing near perfect.

When you meet the actual perfect guy, it will be quite different. And it will be real.

ok thats the most honest and sound advice I have heard thanx for putting this into words lol

I do agree to what you are saying.:colondollar:
Reply 12
Original post by Carroon
do you have dad issues? may account for the age thing....

no but this guy was a coppa and the whole protective thing appealed to me:confused:
Reply 13
then look for someone like that! but younger

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending