The Student Room Group

My boyfriend broke up with me

My boyfriend broke up with me, he keeps saying I’m ****ing him off trying to talk to him to understand why he’s made that decision. But he’s keeps getting angry whenever I’m trying to fight for this relationship. It doesn’t make any sense. He was telling me he loved me last week and now this? He’s trying to think of excuses of why we can’t work, firstly it was about things I did that he didn’t tell me after he’s saying it’s about him. But ultimately he saying he wants to talk in person about it in 4 days? But can’t say over call or over messages? Is this making any sense at all. I think he’s trying to get all his stuff that’s still at mine which is why, but then again he did say I can keep all of them but can someone help me out.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend broke up with me, he keeps saying I’m ****ing him off trying to talk to him to understand why he’s made that decision. But he’s keeps getting angry whenever I’m trying to fight for this relationship. It doesn’t make any sense. He was telling me he loved me last week and now this? He’s trying to think of excuses of why we can’t work, firstly it was about things I did that he didn’t tell me after he’s saying it’s about him. But ultimately he saying he wants to talk in person about it in 4 days? But can’t say over call or over messages? Is this making any sense at all. I think he’s trying to get all his stuff that’s still at mine which is why, but then again he did say I can keep all of them but can someone help me out.

Let him go you are dodging a bullet, he sounds like a total prick
If he’s willing to speak in-person, then I recommend taking the opportunity to talk to him then - try to leave it until then in order to prevent discouraging him from meeting up
Reply 3
This is standard break up bad treatment. Restore your self esteem by blowing him out totally and being in someone else’s arms by next week, seriously
Reply 4
Some couples simply don't fit.
Don't try to understand what did you do wrong. Probably there is nothing you did wrong. Move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending