The Student Room Group

How did you meet your partner(s) ??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
'our eyes met across a crowded room.... and the rest they say is history'

Yeah right! Actually, playing ring of fire at a mutual friend's party when our eyes met and he was forced to down his drink. Later on that night I might have cornered him.
Poor boy didn't stand a chance
Reply 61
University. He was doing his research, I was doing some research. We both reached out for the same book and our hands touched and there was an instant spark. Our eyes met and we stood staring at each other. He asked if I wanted to go for a coffee. And the rest is history. :love:

Spoiler

Original post by wasteman
blad as tempz wud say "u ain half of me ur half of ur gyal"
likkle bwoy askin to get slapped fam

blud y u tryna act lyk sum big man, stop hidin behind ur pc, u aint bin laden.....i bet u ain even from east london, das where manz get shot
Reply 63
Original post by Don Serious
blud y u tryna act lyk sum big man, stop hidin behind ur pc, u aint bin laden.....i bet u ain even from east london, das where manz get shot

mans from norf west london cum down stonebizzy pussihole
Reply 64
last partner, met on a night out in a pub/nightclub, quite typically only lasted 3 weeks...
Reply 65
I got an invite to a TSR Soc from him ;D
Reply 66
I took out my penis in the public, she stared at it for a while and was impressed. She came to me and asked if I wanted to have wild sex. I said "why not" then we went to hers, we had unprotected sex because I couldn't be bothered to take out the condom. Afterwards she offered me a fag and we smoked together, after finishing with smoking we had sex again, this time anal though. She was crying helplessly for me to stop, I didn't stop because I quite enjoyed it. After finishing with anal she shouted "go away", I went. Then I took out my penis again in public and the story repeats...quite romantic, isn't it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 67
saw her standing on the busstop and i was like jeeeeeezzzzzz man might have to hit that

So which seat DID she take?
Reply 68
Original post by _Gizmo_
Hi

Just interested ........ how did you meet your current / previous partners? ....... what were the events leading upto it, did you already know each other?

I'm completely clueless when it comes to this. I don't know how its supposed to happen.

The only time i approach is when someone gives me a clear signal. Other than that, i just figure it would be completely weird to walk upto a stranger ........ and since i hardly ever get any signals, i rarely approach, hence the reason i'm single 99% of the time.

As for dating people you already know? ........ isn't this weird, doesnt' it ruin any friendship you had if you ask a woman who's a friend and she says no?

Then of course there is being introduced by friends ....... how often does this happen for people? ......... not once has a friend introduced me to anyone. Its been mentioned a few times, but it never happens.

Online dating? ......... doesn't work for me either, women simply don't message me / reply to me.

Really, i'm completely clueless, i'm not the worst or least intelligent guy in the world ........ but then i see guys who most people would consider complete morons with nothing going for them getting plenty of attention from pretty girls ......... how the hell do they do it ??

Thanks

I met this guy that I'm seeing randomly at Tiger Tiger (london nightclub) back in december it was LUST at first sight loool :wink:

he was semi drunk though and kept saying all these inappropriate but witty and honest things, it was completely jokes and we really hit it off :smile:

Confidence is a big deal when it comes to guys approaching girls, since a girl isn't very likely going to approach you.

Even though he was a complete stranger, it was the fact that he had the balls to talk to me and was so out there (also the fact that he was mighty good looking) that sparked the attraction. Even if he wasn't hot, I still would have loved the whole confidence and honesty aspect of it.

Life is too short to have rules about how and when to approach a chick. If you see someone, and you like her, just do it! Talk to her and if she says no then at least u made an effort. And be HONEST with her about what you want to happen and what not.

What do you want to happen anyway, a relationship or just fun?
Met him at a house party I go to regularly, he was brought along by a mutual friend.

He had actually seen me on a dating site and messaged me a few weeks prior but I didn't really remember, he saw I was on the FB invite and told his friend he was totally going to flirt with me at the party. His friend text my roommate who told me that some guy was coming to the party and planning on flirting with me. This amused me greatly and I was curious to see what he would do. He ended up being chatty when our mutual friend was around but ran out of things to say when it was just us. I gave him some pretty clear signals but he didn't take advantage of any of them. I thought it was really sweet and it made it clear he wasn't just trying to get in my pants, so when he failed to ask for my number by the end of the night I asked for his and text him mine telling him to 'use it wisely.' (he said that made him nervous and hopeful at the same time and he made sure he didn't blow it again). After that it was just flirting via text and he offered to cook for me and my roommates. The cooking
(and being so sweet) just sealed the deal, couldn't keep my hands off him!
Reply 70
Original post by skenny7

Hahah awesomeness.
Reply 71
Original post by meenu89
Met in Yr 10, getting married in August.

+1. Same, but getting married in October. :biggrin:
Reply 72
The 3 serious girlfriends I've had...

number 1 was Myspace/facebook, we just chatted and eventually met up

number 2 was in town, she was a friend of a friend

and number 3 was a one night stand that escalated.
Original post by Geiger
I took out my penis in the public, she stared at it for a while and was impressed. She came to me and asked if I wanted to have wild sex. I said "why not" then we went to hers, we had unprotected sex because I couldn't be bothered to take out the condom. Afterwards she offered me a fag and we smoked together, after finishing with smoking we had sex again, this time anal though. She was crying helplessly for me to stop, I didn't stop because I quite enjoyed it. After finishing with anal she shouted "go away", I went. Then I took out my penis again in public and the story repeats...quite romantic, isn't it?

Can i be your new best friend ? :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by skenny7

i dont get it.
i dont get it.

blad dat aint da only fing u dont get kmt snm
Reply 76
Original post by Don Serious
blad dat aint da only fing u dont get kmt snm

i still get ur mum

loser
Reply 77
Met my current, and only, partner in year 10 at school.
Reply 78
i dont get it.

Reply 79
Original post by skenny7

ha ha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending