The Student Room Group

Girls that like to be choked?

I kinda like doing it,guess its just a bit kinky and fun but can you explain why you like it?Is it a dominance thing or to do with adrenaline and stuff?Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mhignell
I kinda like doing it,guess its just a bit kinky and fun but can you explain why you like it?Is it a dominance thing or to do with adrenaline and stuff?Thanks

Are you a dude? Or a girl who like to be choked? Either way, it's pretty messed up and dangerous. And basically I don't understand why you're posting it on TSR, good luck trying to find someone on here who would be willing to do your 'kinky' stuff....
Original post by nickth
Are you a dude? Or a girl who like to be choked? Either way, it's pretty messed up and dangerous. And basically I don't understand why you're posting it on TSR, good luck trying to find someone on here who would be willing to do your 'kinky' stuff....

Firstly its not messed up

secondly its not that uncommonn for many people to enjoy it a little

thirdly - yeah posting it on TSR is hardly nessecary.

Fourthly OP its bloody dangerous so be damn careful.
I quite enjoy girls choking me.
Reply 4
Original post by Oswald Mosley
I quite enjoy girls choking me.

with their dick? :colondollar:
Original post by Steverockin

Original post by Steverockin
with their dick? :colondollar:

Those aren't girls.
Erotic asphyxiation can cause sexual arousal, hence why some people find it a turn on- it's really not weird in the slightest. The accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase giddiness, lightheadness and pleasure. Lack of oxygen combined with an orgasm apparently gives a rush that is "equal to that of taking cocaine"
Original post by animalnitrate
Erotic asphyxiation can cause sexual arousal, hence why some people find it a turn on- it's really not weird in the slightest. The accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase giddiness, lightheadness and pleasure. Lack of oxygen combined with an orgasm apparently gives a rush that is "equal to that of taking cocaine"

That's just stupid. Why would you even try that?! Just do anal or something.
Original post by imperial maniac

Brilliant reply. That should be used as a response for day-to-day problems and issues.

Because enjoying pure physical or psychological pleasure is just stupid...
Because enjoying pure physical or psychological pleasure is just stupid...

Yes, when it involves being strangled...
Yes, when it involves being strangled...

Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean that other people can't. It's not exactly my cup of tea either, but I don't look down on those who do enjoy it.
Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean that other people can't. It's not exactly my cup of tea either, but I don't look down on those who do enjoy it.

Well you should, it's dangerous and stupid.

Lemme guess, you're chummy with the heroine addicts for their "life choices" I suppose?
Reply 13
You filthy animal!
Reply 14
Original post by nickth

Yeah i am a dude.

Y not post it on tsr?

If you read my question i am not looking for someone to choke i was just asking anyone who enjoys it 2 explain y.

Anyway i asked the person i did it with and they explained so its all gd
Reply 15

Thanks your pretty much on the money i think
Reply 16
Original post by silverbolt
Firstly its not messed up

secondly its not that uncommonn for many people to enjoy it a little

thirdly - yeah posting it on TSR is hardly nessecary.

Fourthly OP its bloody dangerous so be damn careful.

Yeah after i posted it i decided it was a bit stupid to post.I don't really know how 2 delete it now tho?
Reply 17
I've never tried it (well OK I'm a total virgin), but yeah, I'd like to try it, haha...
Reply 18
Original post by xbethany
I've never tried it (well OK I'm a total virgin), but yeah, I'd like to try it, haha...

:smile: i would suggest normal sex before you try choking
Original post by xbethany

*facepalm*

Faith in humanity...declining rapidly...

Quick Reply

Latest