The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Original post by Hemzo
Anyone just recieved an email from Nottingham?

Yeah but it was just about them saying they will reply to my application latest around february, stock email, nothing to get excited about haha but I did get very nervous when I saw I had an email from notts ug admissions lol
Reply 5381
Original post by ovs300
Yeah but it was just about them saying they will reply to my application latest around february, stock email, nothing to get excited about haha but I did get very nervous when I saw I had an email from notts ug admissions lol

:ditto:
Reply 5382
Hey can someone put my name up on the Warwick stalking page :0
Got an Offer from Warwick (L100) Standard offer + English language requirements :/
Completed
IGCSE's : 6A*s, 2A's and a C
AS : 4 A's and 1 B
A: 1 A
Doing Math (again), F Math, Chem, Physics and Economics at A-Level :smile:
Reply 5383
Original post by Hemzo
:ditto:

I didn't get it today, but I got one like that a couple of weeks ago saying don't expect to hear until after the January deadline :smile:
Reply 5384
Original post by Tateco
I didn't get it today, but I got one like that a couple of weeks ago saying don't expect to hear until after the January deadline :smile:

Did you get nervous as well? I began to think that Nottingham was starting to give out offers :tongue:
Reply 5385
Original post by Hemzo
Did you get nervous as well? I began to think that Nottingham was starting to give out offers :tongue:

A bit, but I'm a bit numb to nerves after the amount of false alarm emails I have been sent from UCAS and universities just telling me something really menial, you got any offers yet? :tongue:
Reply 5386
Original post by Tateco
A bit, but I'm a bit numb to nerves after the amount of false alarm emails I have been sent from UCAS and universities just telling me something really menial, you got any offers yet? :tongue:

Totally agree! UCAS and some of my universities send me requests to do their surveys.. I'd be happy to do so if they offered me a place :tongue:

None so far, though no rejections either so I guess it's not all bad. Just annoying when considering that some people in my classes have got offers for different subjects, but at the same university :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hemzo
Totally agree! UCAS and some of my universities send me requests to do their surveys.. I'd be happy to do so if they offered me a place :tongue:

None so far, though no rejections either so I guess it's not all bad. Just annoying when considering that some people in my classes have got offers for different subjects, but at the same university :redface:

this
Reply 5388
Just substituted Surrey for Exeter on track. Good move?
Reply 5389
Original post by funkydee
what were your predicted grades? I thought Warwick we're only given out offers this early to people with high number of A*s at GCSE level

*SIGH*

Internationals are getting offers.
Reply 5390
what were your predicted grades? I thought Warwick we're only given out offers this early to people with high number of A*s at GCSE level

*SIGH*

GCSEs alone will never get you into university.

Warwick are giving out offers to candidates whom the university judges to be the best. Clearly there was something, possibly in the personal statement or reference, that they really liked.
Reply 5391
Original post by Kachun
Just substituted Surrey for Exeter on track. Good move?

Yes. I have only used up four options so far and am considering Exeter for the last slot - what was your reasoning for Exeter out of interest?
Reply 5392
Urgh, Exeter sending another e-mail saying that it's unlikely to get an offer before Jan :frown:
Reply 5393
Does anyone else think that universities are generally giving offer out much later than last year. Just compare this years offer thread with last years. By this time last year UCL and LSE had already given out a decent number of offers.
Finally got an offer - Bath! (AA) :smile:
Reply 5395
Original post by zxh800
Internationals are getting offers.

LOL
Original post by FDR
GCSEs alone will never get you into university.
Warwick are giving out offers to candidates whom the university judges to be the best. Clearly there was something, possibly in the personal statement or reference, that they really liked.

Hey, Thanks for the support :smile:
*SIGH*

Hey man, that was quite mean. Whatever, I guess. I already have my offer and you don't. Live with that.
Predicteds : Maths (A*) Economics (A*) Physics (A) Further Maths (A) Chemistry (B)
got an offer from exeter :smile: still waiting on warwick, leeds, nottingham and lancaster :s-smilie:
Reply 5397
Original post by bellatrixisbest421
got an offer from exeter :smile: still waiting on warwick, leeds, nottingham and lancaster :s-smilie:

i just got a lancaster offer on thursday so you should be expecting a reply soon :smile:
Reply 5398
Original post by KIT94
i just got a lancaster offer on thursday so you should be expecting a reply soon :smile:

Do you mind me asking what your predictions and subjects are?
Has anyone had offers from Durham or exeter yet? What grades?!

Latest

Trending

Trending