The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ieatcheeseyo
"Researching" Degrees

Either BM6 aat southampton or BioMed, Biology... then maybe post grad medicine if Undergrad doesn't work out..

You?

:lolwut:

I was asking whether you were applying next year because we were sent the forms over 2 months ago
Original post by Ally312
Same here! :laugh:

:tongue: , nice one :smile: . Exams soo soon! Mine are starting next week :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican
Just read this posted by someone on the thread for the standard course:

O.o O.o , that is just awkward :L . So do you think that would mean no interviews this month perhaps? Could be even untrue for all we know :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1263
Original post by sumsum123
O.o O.o , that is just awkward :L . So do you think that would that mean no interviews this month perhaps? Could be even untrue for all we know :tongue:

It might well be. :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican
It might well be. :s-smilie:

Mmm, interesting :tongue:
Original post by Medican
Just read this posted by someone on the thread for the standard course:

it's true the the IT systems are getting revamped

*means I get extra days to write my essays :biggrin: *

but I don't see why that would cause too much of a backlog in interviews....
Original post by a05aafzul
amusing how we see other applicants as just competition :P

Original post by Besakt
People see other applicants as competition because they are competition.

where is the love guys????

read last years thread.....we all worked together and helped each other where we could.....

*obviously not to a stupid extent like telling people what interview questions we got....well...even then we got pretty close as we were telling each other the general areas one should learn before gong to interview*

work together guys and help each other out....it's better for you all that way
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1267
Original post by infernalcradle

read last years thread.....we all worked together and helped each other where we could.....

*obviously not to a stupid extent like telling people what interview questions we got*

QFTT.

a05 is still too funny though. :biggrin:
Original post by Medican
QFTT.

a05 is still too funny though. :biggrin:

Sa'll love <3 =D

I often lock myself in the cupboard, curl up in the corner sucking my own thumb for comfort, crying myself to sleep posing that same question. *weeps*

And I didn't neg rate him, that was a bit too skank :P
I often lock myself in the cupboard, curl up in the corner sucking my own thumb for comfort, crying myself to sleep posing that same question. *weeps*

And I didn't neg rate him, that was a bit too skank :P

It just made me think of the Black Eyed Peas song lol :biggrin:
Reply 1270

*obviously not to a stupid extent like telling people what interview questions we got....well...even then we got pretty close as we were telling each other the general areas one should learn before gong to interview*

Competition brings out the best and worst in people.
Original post by Besakt
Competition brings out the best and worst in people.

except this isn't a competition....

short of telling each other the exact interview questions, there is nothing you can do now that will affect your applications....

so you might as well share your knowledge and help each other out, that way keeping everyone informed and allowing you to piece together the whole picture
Reply 1272
except this isn't a competition....

short of telling each other the exact interview questions, there is nothing you can do now that will affect your applications....

so you might as well share your knowledge and help each other out, that way keeping everyone informed and allowing you to piece together the whole picture

It is a competition. There is a certain number of places and many more applicants. We are competing against each other for those places, whether we like it or not. Sure we can act like we are all best friends but at the end of the day not everybody can get in.
Original post by Besakt
It is a competition. There is a certain number of places and many more applicants. We are competing against each other for those places, whether we like it or not. Sure we can act like we are all best friends but at the end of the day not everybody can get in.

you've missed my point entirely...

it isn't a competition because nothing you can do right now will change anything....

when you get an interview and go to it....it's a competition....because you can directly influence what happens....

until then....nothing you say or do will change anything...which is why you guys should take a leaf out of our book and work together/support each other
you've missed my point entirely...

it isn't a competition because nothing you can do right now will change anything....

when you get an interview and go to it....it's a competition....because you can directly influence what happens....

until then....nothing you say or do will change anything...which is why you guys should take a leaf out of our book and work together/support each other

:gthumb:

I remember last year's thread for BM6. We had such a tight group, with everyone supporting each other.
Original post by Ally312

OH MY GOSHH! That's why I've been humming that sodding song for the last half hour lol :P
Reply 1276
This one's for you Besakt:

Cheer up mate. We're all in this together!! :wink:
Reply 1277
OH MY GOSHH! That's why I've been humming that sodding song for the last half hour lol :P

There is nothing sodding about that song. It's awesome! :tongue:

:tongue: , I read last year's thread ages back! Yerh I get what you mean :tongue:. We can't do anything right now that will change the admission tutor's mind on whether to give us an interview or not. Off-topic :L , Black eyed peas! Whoop :P ,
Original post by Ally312

Ahaha same here :tongue: , send me guidance from above , ca people got my questioning.... :wink: :L one of my favo songs!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending