The Student Room Group

Weirdest sexual experiences?

Scroll to see replies

We were sitting on a blanket in a forest, and when he went down on me I just started laughing uncontrollably. And did so a few times while having sex.

And then he accidentally came in my eye.

Hehehe
Original post by Miracle Day
We were sitting on a blanket in a forest, and when he went down on me I just started laughing uncontrollably. And did so a few times while having sex.

Hehehe

Should have seen that coming.
Reply 22
Too extreme to say here.
Has anyone ever done a donkey punch? Was their partner mad?

EDIT: Really? A Neg? It was only a question, I'd never do it myself obviously, I'm just curious :c
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Liquidise.

I feel jumping straight into a donkey punch is rather extreme. The best way I've found to do it is build up to the sexual apotheosis that is the donkey punch in several, separate steps.

First start tamely, with the charmingly witty and light hearted spiderman, the act of taking your ladyfriend from behind and just when you are about to ejaculate withdraw and spit on her back while catching the population paste in your hands. When she turns around to look at you, throw, in a spiderman like fashion, the semen into her face while yelling "SPIDERMAN"

The next is something I like to call the Angry Dragon. This is where, during fellatio just as you chuck your muck into your dear lovers mouth you also lightly slap her on the back of the head causing her to cough on your megadong. When done correctly the baby gravy will be streaming from her nose and moth giving the effect of an enraged dragon.

If this all goes well then you are getting very close to your goal of administering the donkey punch to your fine lady. This finial step is the Angry Pirate. A practice very well known about. However for those ignorant of such feats I shall give a brief explanation of the methodology behind this glorious practice.

While you are in the standing position and the female is administering oral sex, when you ejaculate you must do so into her eye. Upon doing so you should kick her in the shin. The resulting effect of her covering her jizz filled eye and hopping on one leg is rather akin of a Pirate in extreme Ire.

Only once you have completed this assault (quite literally) course will you be prepared both mentally and physically to administer the donkey punch to your lovely female friend.

Then, if she still hangs around, I would marry her. You will never find another like that!
My father distracting me while I am doing the deed to beautiful women... bastard used to stand outside my door shouting stupid things to put me off :colonhash:

All in all though, in our house sex is a very liberal issue and we are open about everything but it is annoying and for the women off putting... it makes him happy to see miserable sometimes :sad:
Reply 26
Original post by The Wild Youth
"It was in a caravan.... I had one bent over the table, there was one up here who I was fingering and I was just toe ****ing the one on the floor"

Oh, Jay :cool:

Oh, God. I love you. Just for that inbetweeners quote.
I am actually quite tempted to do it next time I have sex.

Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh dun-dun-dun-duuuuh
I stuck a finger up a girls bum and she actually **** herself. Still had sex with her 5 min later.

True story. I love uni.
Original post by ChelseaFCCC
I stuck a finger up a girls bum and she actually **** herself. Still had sex with her 5 min later.

True story. I love uni.

My mate did that!
Original post by Izzyeviel
My mate did that!

haha, don't think i want to experience that anymore. It was also in her living room on a blown up mattress lol.
Reply 31
Mine is true but really weird.

Basically, I woke up at 3am in the morning after having planned it the previous evening .

While my parents were upstairs sleeping, I went downstairs into the living room armed with a laptop, sellotape and scissors.

I stripped naked, turned on the laptop, then used sellotape to bind my arms and legs together as I'm really into bondage. Then I played a video of a woman strip teasing on my laptop and then spent half an hour fapping, enjoying the challenge of doing it with bound hands. The danger that my parents could hear the commotion downstairs and discover me added to my sexual excitement with the situation so I had a very pleasurable ejaculation. Then I cut off the sellotape, turned off the laptop, dressed, had some water and went upstairs to go back to sleep.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Death.
Mine is true but really weird.

Basically, I woke up at 3am in the morning after having planned it the previous evening .

While my parents were upstairs sleeping, I went downstairs into the living room armed with a laptop, sellotape and scissors.

I stripped naked, turned on the laptop, then used sellotape to bind my arms and legs together as I'm really into bondage. Then I played a video of a woman strip teasing on my laptop and then spent half an hour fapping, enjoying the challenge of doing it with bound hands. The danger that my parents could hear the commotion downstairs and discover me added to my sexual excitement with the situation so I had a very pleasurable ejaculation. Then I cut off the sellotape, turned off the laptop, dressed, had some water and went upstairs to go back to sleep.

Reply 33
Once my girlfriend hand cuffed me and blindfolded me and then rode me even though I didn't want her to :frown:
Original post by a_t
Once my girlfriend hand cuffed me and blindfolded me and then rode me even though I didn't want her to :frown:

Why would you not want something like that?!
Everyones going to be excited at this time of night and start confessing or reading this avidly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miracle Day

Hehehe

I think the only thing worse than getting your eye glued shut with cum is getting it in your hair :giggle:

Original post by Liquidise.

No I haven't had it done to me, because he would be a moron to do so thinking I wouldn't be extremely annoyed and then rescind his privileges. You don't do stuff like that without permission.
Reply 36
Original post by JMET
I feel jumping straight into a donkey punch is rather extreme. The best way I've found to do it is build up to the sexual apotheosis that is the donkey punch in several, separate steps.

First start tamely, with the charmingly witty and light hearted spiderman, the act of taking your ladyfriend from behind and just when you are about to ejaculate withdraw and spit on her back while catching the population paste in your hands. When she turns around to look at you, throw, in a spiderman like fashion, the semen into her face while yelling "SPIDERMAN"

The next is something I like to call the Angry Dragon. This is where, during fellatio just as you chuck your muck into your dear lovers mouth you also lightly slap her on the back of the head causing her to cough on your megadong. When done correctly the baby gravy will be streaming from her nose and moth giving the effect of an enraged dragon.

If this all goes well then you are getting very close to your goal of administering the donkey punch to your fine lady. This finial step is the Angry Pirate. A practice very well known about. However for those ignorant of such feats I shall give a brief explanation of the methodology behind this glorious practice.

While you are in the standing position and the female is administering oral sex, when you ejaculate you must do so into her eye. Upon doing so you should kick her in the shin. The resulting effect of her covering her jizz filled eye and hopping on one leg is rather akin of a Pirate in extreme Ire.

Only once you have completed this assault (quite literally) course will you be prepared both mentally and physically to administer the donkey punch to your lovely female friend.

Then, if she still hangs around, I would marry her. You will never find another like that!

um just wondering, what is a donkey punch?? too scared to google it if all that nasty **** leads up to it ahaha
Reply 37
I had sex in the park at about 1am. This park being in the middle of the city, while there was a rapist on the loose. It was not the most pleasurable experience but the gf wanted to try it.

Another time I was at home with the gf, in bed and it was about 7am. I had just woke up, figured I would wake the gf up for some morning sex, while we were getting busy my 6 year old sister crept into my room and shouted BOO! Wake up bruvuv!

Then there was the time I had sex in a disabled loo, afterwards we came out to be greeted by two cleaners waiting to go in and get on with the work. Embarrassing...
Reply 38
Original post by amyeldr3d
um just wondering, what is a donkey punch?? too scared to google it if all that nasty **** leads up to it ahaha

too graphic to describe here really :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by wibletg
too graphic to describe here really :tongue:

oh my god I'm so intrigued now hahah. not something I think I'm gonna want on my browsing history so I think I'll have to ask one of my friends or something hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest