The Student Room Group

should i let him touch me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Just like to remind you that this is ILLEGAL under UK law, so, I hate to ****block the guy, but...yeah probably not

And given that they are both underage, neither of them will go to prison.
Reply 21
Original post by TheAJK
They are both underage... so they can't get each other arrested. I'm pretty sure this is safe. When he reaches 16 before you do, then it will become illegal.

It's still illegal if you're both underage, just the CPS wouldn't probably prosecute the older of the two.

Personally I think the age of consent is stupid - if you feel ready for something, then by all means do it - but tread carefully, and do it safely. I know things can go from one to the next very quickly but you need to know when to say stop.

I was in exactly the same position as you when I was 15 - I was the older one, and she was 14. We didn't have sex though as I didn't feel okay with it but we did do some other things.

Just be careful and make sure you trust him.
Reply 22
Original post by sabian92
It's still illegal if you're both underage, just the CPS wouldn't probably prosecute the older of the two.

Personally I think the age of consent is stupid - if you feel ready for something, then by all means do it - but tread carefully, and do it safely. I know things can go from one to the next very quickly but you need to know when to say stop.

I was in exactly the same position as you when I was 15 - I was the older one, and she was 14. We didn't have sex though as I didn't feel okay with it but we did do some other things.

Just be careful and make sure you trust him.

Why would anybody feel ready for sex when they haven't finished puberty?

Why would a 15 yr old boy wanna try his hand at stuffing his foreskin, tongue, finger or toe up a 14 yr old girl's pinhole?

Don't give into peers, stop watching E4 cus you ain't ready for it OP.
Its going to happen, it has always happened and probrably always will.

Under 16's - experimenting sexually before the first caveman carved the "law" onto some tablet sized rocks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Actually, it's not a well known fact but there is no age of concent for males!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slut
Pussy poppin' at 13?

You are too cool for school.
Reply 27
i'm sorry but eww. You're like 13, have u even started ur GCSE's? :s-smilie:
Omg. Another 13 year old asking about this on TSR! You haven't even started your GCSEs yet!

Don't do it. You will just regret it and wish you would have waited when your older. Trust me... This boy your with now will not be the boy your with in years to come. And even if he is; he won't mind waiting then will he.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by danny111
And given that they are both underage, neither of them will go to prison.

not quite how it works...
Reply 30
Original post by Hooj
Why would anybody feel ready for sex when they haven't finished puberty?

Why would a 15 yr old boy wanna try his hand at stuffing his foreskin, tongue, finger or toe up a 14 yr old girl's pinhole?

Don't give into peers, stop watching E4 cus you ain't ready for it OP.

Hormones?

I don't know about anybody else, but I was a very early bloomer puberty wise (voice broke at 11, covered in body hair by 13, shaving regularly at 15) and that can have a big effect.

Some 14 year old girls are very "developed". Some aren't but a lot of 12-13 year old girls are capable of sex which is why sometimes they end up pregnant.

This isn't anything to do with peers - if you think you're ready for it, then feel free. Everybody experiments at the end of the day - as long as you're being safe and not shagging around at 14/15 then I don't see the problem.

That being said, i'm not advocating 50 year old men shagging 13 year old girls. That's just nasty.
Original post by Anonymous
Well considering you're both under the age of consent... I'd say no.

I think we were told in sex ed that you can do handjobs/fingering etc at 15. But there was something else to it. I think one of them can be 15, but the other has to be between 15-17 inclusive I think.
If you want to, go for it. If you don't, don't. Simples.
Reply 33
Original post by Clare~Bear
I think we were told in sex ed that you can do handjobs/fingering etc at 15. But there was something else to it. I think one of them can be 15, but the other has to be between 15-17 inclusive I think.

Source?
Original post by -aTOMic-
Source?

The NHS nurse that came in and talked to us. This was a few years ago, but I'm sure she said you can be 15, but you mgith both have to be 15, or the other person under 18. Something like that.
Reply 35
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
not quite how it works...

Then enlighten me...
Go for it, but in case things get more serious, always have a condom handy, and consider starting to take the pill,
Reply 37
Well if you're having to ask complete strangers whether you should let your boyfriend touch you or not I doubt you are ready, you need to be completely confident in our decision.

Also don't get your hopes up. A 15 year old guy is not going to be some fingering pro.
Reply 38
Original post by sabian92
Hormones?

I don't know about anybody else, but I was a very early bloomer puberty wise (voice broke at 11, covered in body hair by 13, shaving regularly at 15) and that can have a big effect.

Some 14 year old girls are very "developed". Some aren't but a lot of 12-13 year old girls are capable of sex which is why sometimes they end up pregnant.

This isn't anything to do with peers - if you think you're ready for it, then feel free. Everybody experiments at the end of the day - as long as you're being safe and not shagging around at 14/15 then I don't see the problem.

That being said, i'm not advocating 50 year old men shagging 13 year old girls. That's just nasty.

You basically fell for it and gave in to pressures like most kids. Also 12-13 yr olds who get preggers may be capable but they sure aren't ready else they wouldn't get pregnant.

All of this encouragement needs to stop, kids need to be kids again.
Reply 39
Original post by Hooj
You basically fell for it and gave in to pressures like most kids. Also 12-13 yr olds who get preggers may be capable but they sure aren't ready else they wouldn't get pregnant.

All of this encouragement needs to stop, kids need to be kids again.

I didn't fall for anything. I knew what I was doing.

I did make the distinction between foreplay and sex. They're very different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending